Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Have to win Sat home against a team without Brees but this is the type of game we are likely to lose

It's more like a game that the offence does nothing until the final drive of the game where Russ takes us the length of the field and score right at the death to win the game.

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
That was abysmal - hopefully that is our worst performance of the year. Rams and 9ers already at 3-0 so we cant afford loses like that.

As bad as our mistakes were, I still think our players and coaches took NO too lightly. Respect the opposition not matter who they are. I knew this a dangerous game and next week is no different

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
We looking good today. Wilson is so composed. Carson in top form. And no penalties in the 1st half nice.
Yep good win. Carson and Wilson excellent today. The only time the Cards threatened was when the refs marched them up the field.

Massive game against the Rams coming up.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Defence big today with 4 takeaways. Baker would have thrown better without that injury.
Really needed that from the D with the O line we had out there.
Russ continues to throw without picks, very conservative passing game, Longest was 30yd to Metcalf and from memory was goo RAC.
Hope the Dissly achillies injury isnt too bad. Onto the Ravens....

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
Urgh............we got what we deserved today. I actually don't like us being on free to air..........

Big wake up call but that has been coming for weeks. Next up Atlanta who are struggling but we are likely to lose that game.

The fact that Jackson was able to run so effectively (particularly on 3rd and 4th down) was a serious indictment on the defence.

The offence was horrible and Russ really needs to be given the reigns (or at least more freedom) to run the offence because we look so much better when he is calling the shots. He has 2 TDs on the 2 drives we know he was calling the plays on this season. With Schotty in charge we look so lethargic unless Russ pulls something out of his arse or Carson gets a hole. This should tell Pete that something is wrong with the play calling and that something needs to change.

Last edited:
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The 2 turnovers were really poor and cost us 14 points. Russ has been great all year but that pick was way too easy and the fumble by Metcalf was awful.

Agree with the above we can up big plays to Jackson too easily.

Falcons are struggling so hopefully we get a hold of them early.

JZ_Skitzo

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Seahawks
I like it. It essentially is a no risk trade that can significantly improve the defense. Some of his highlights are wild.

What other positions would you fellas like to see the Seahawks address before next Tuesday/Wednesday? Do we go for a tight end? D Line?

I wouldn't mind seeing Bennet back in the D Line rotation.

Back