Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong draft hand and lots of cap. Clowney probably needs to sign and we really need another corner, possibly an OL piece.

Strong draft hand and lots of cap. Clowney probably needs to sign and we really need another corner, possibly an OL piece.
Yeah we are in a great position going forward. Structured the contracts really well. Hopefully Clowney stays and def need to improve the O line.

Russ is hitting his prime. We should be right in contention this time next year.

Clowney plus 1 or 2 more pieces required for the D line. A speed rusher (ala Avril) is needed. A disruptive DT would also be nice.

Trey Flowers has only played like 30 games at CB in his college/pro career. Has shown improvement and I think will get better. He would benefit significantly from a pass rush. But a stud corner should also be a priority.

Offence doesn't need much. Maybe a TE that weighs more than 200 pounds to compliment Dissly and a third reliable receiver. OL.... Who knows. Fluker pass protection was pretty bad this year. I thought Fant did a nice job in his 2 starts at LT.

I'd like to see some of the picks used in trades. Seattle already has a young roster, and needs immediate impact players.

I'm only new this year to NFL, can somebody explain the bolded? In what way do Seattle have a strong draft hand? Don't they have the 27th pick of each round as it currently stands?

I'm only new this year to NFL, can somebody explain the bolded? In what way do Seattle have a strong draft hand? Don't they have the 27th pick of each round as it currently stands?
I'm pretty sure they have an extra 2nd, 3rd & 4th round picks from trades and compensation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to Greg with the Seahwaks. Hope he stays healthy. 👍

Going to suck having to hope you guys have a good season for him. RIP me. 😞

so far:

In:
Bruce Irvin - DE
Cedric Ogbuehi - OT
Brandon Shell - OT
B.J Finney - OG
Greg Olsen - TE

Kept:
Luke Wilson - TE
Jarran Reed - DT

Out:
George Fant - OT

Players linked to:
Everson Griffen
Phillip Dorsett
Todd Gurley
Yannick Ngakoue

Seahawks selected Texas Tech LB Jordyn Brooks with the No. 27 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Brooks (6’0/240) was a four-year starting middle linebacker at Texas Tech who earned second-team All-American honors as a senior by compiling 108 tackles and 20 TFLs. He kicked inside after mostly playing outside linebacker earlier in his career, and it paid off. He was very active against the run, showing the ability to chase scrambling quarterbacks and running backs to the sideline. He is a 78th percentile Adjusted SPARQ athlete with 4.54 speed, but he needs a lot of work as a coverage backer. Brooks profiles as a 3-4 ILB who can stay on the field as a downhill run-stopper and blitzer on passing downs. His iffy agility could limit his ability to cover tight ends and running backs, however. Whether it was a reach or not is a moot point as Brooks, the team's eventual successor in the middle of the field, is fully expected to play in a rotational role with Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, and Shaq Griffin until he's passed the torch.
Apr 23, 2020, 11:37 PM ET

Guess if my trip goes ahead im sneaking in a game in Seattle (vs San Francisco)

Don't ruin this for me Australia, USA, QANTAS, Alaskan Airlines, NFL, MWC, Hawaii, Washington or Idaho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back