Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

Remove this Banner Ad

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Jeez what a tight finish...
Hard work watching today. Still 5-0 at the bye and we should get some players back in 2 weeks.

Its really set up for us now - 5 tough games after the bye before we get a great run with the Eagles, Giants, Jets and Washington.

Pete has a history of liking his rotational safeties beyond his superstars - Maragos, Johnson, Shead as examples. Blair too was slotting in pre-knee.

With how good he has looked on the blitz I think he can slot in nicely too and it gives us a real option to generate lots of different pressure looks from the secondary with both him and Prez.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Seahawks practice squad DT Damon Harrison has resisted overtures to sign to the Bucs and Dolphins' 53-man rosters.
Per Pelissero, Harrison is happy in Seattle and "ramping up towards joining the Seahawks' active roster." Harrison has spent 13 days in the Pacific Northwest.
SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Oct 20, 2020, 4:49 PM ET

Pass rush would be nice for once. Missing the QB pressure Clowney provided last season.
Kyler was almost untouched all game. 0 sacks and 0 QB hits by the looks of the stats!
Yep desperate need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Prez Adams, Snacks, Dunlap, Griffin and Carson all back in would be nice for the Bills!
Wags played with a point to prove, came out hard and had a real energy going. Still hate how easy we let yards go in the last qtr like they all switched off when the game looked won.
Amazing to think we have had all this dominance at home without fans. How great would the 3rd downs be with some 12s going.

Omin

Senior List
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
If we get Adams Dunlap Griffin and Snacks all in this week will be very interesting to see how our defense is vs a half decent team. I know Dunlap hasn’t had a good year but have high hopes he improves our pass rush to be able to contend this year

If Ken Norton doesn't get fired now, this team has no hope. So many sacks and continual pressure on Allen and the piss-weak soft zone bullshit just gives the opposition easy targets and yards. Time and time again it happens and everyone else seems to be able to see it other than Pete and Schneider. The leaking defence giving up points on most drives is causing Russ to have to try and force things on every possession and that is leading to unnecessary turnovers.

Despite the result, it was nice to actually have a pass rush again.

I am so ******* over this team right now. Same s**t different week. Pete and Schneider obviously don't give a * so why should we?

Saying that, Russ was horrible. Mistakes galore that he would never normally make.

Worst and I've seen Wilson play in my life. Was seeing ghosts out there. So untidy and panicked, a lot of the time for no reason in particular.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Worst and I've seen Wilson play in my life. Was seeing ghosts out there. So untidy and panicked, a lot of the time for no reason in particular.
That errant throw that was picked off in the last qtr was so unlike him. Had all the space in the world to scramble up to a 1st down or even the endzone. Lets hope this is the worst we play all season.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Russ cooking again after going cold for the last 2 weeks.

Dunlap has been great at adding to our previous non-existent Pass Rush.

We get Carson and Pocic back and we are back to our best. We have the easiest run home out of all sides, have to be fit and healthy for it.

Omin

Senior List
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Only game we realistically need to worry about is the Rams now, this was a must win and we pulled it off.

Loving Dunlap and the more balanced offensive with a decent run game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back