Teams Seattle Seahawks - The 12th Man

D carrying this team the past weeks. For all the s**t they have copped this year they have lifted and look good.

The offense sputtering, Russ in particular Still doesn't look himself since that Rams game.

D carrying this team the past weeks. For all the sh*t they have copped this year they have lifted and look good.

The offense sputtering, Russ in particular Still doesn't look himself since that Rams game.

Russ continuing his garbage play. Quite the form slump.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
A decent right tackle is only a small part of the problem.

Not sure we should be trying to run first so much and come up with the same short out routes or big deep balls. How about some variety with some middle stuff or screens. And im not talking about the small curls to the sticks for a TE. Russ doesn't even look mobile anymore and not willing to run it up the field when the pocket collapses or there is man coverage down field.

JZ_Skitzo

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Seahawks
Play calling just looks to have lost all creativity and no sense of awareness to some play calls. Russ seems spooked from all the picks he threw when forcing it that he now doesn't pull the trigger.

4th and inches and instead of running it with Carson they PA boot effectively cutting out half the field and only have one target who is covered.

Punting from the opponents 39?? WTF.

Carrol with the same BS in the post game. Suprised they ran the ball so much in the third with Colt McCoy. Surprised the Offence couldn't move the ball. Didn't recognise the game.....again.

Another year that started with promise that will more than likely turn out to be another wasted year.

Meh. Now we have to hope we win out to get the number 1 seed in the West. I'd really like that bye and not have to go through the wildcard.

It is amazing how it has flipped from the defence being the problem to the offence.

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Play calling looked a lot better today, but it was the 0-12 Jets :think:.
Rams game in 2 weeks will define the play off picture. Would love that top seed. Hopefully Packs and Saints drop a few.
List is quite healthy compared to other play off sides at this time of the year. Get Dunlap back and Neal and we are set!

Last edited:
Play calling looked a lot better today, but it was the 0-12 Jets :think:.
Rams game in 2 weeks will define the play off picture. Would love that top seed. Hopefully Packs and Saints drop a few.
List is quite healthy compared to other play off sides at this time of the year. Get Dunlap back and Neal and we are set!
Weirdly the pass rush hasn’t really fallen away with Dunlap’s injury.

Runs home:

Saints:
KC
MIN
@ CAR

GB:
CAR
TEN
@ CHI

LAR:
NYJ
@ SEA
ARI

Week 16 crucial for us but all three will be tough - hopefully can smash out 12-4 and get the 2 seed. Think the 1 will be a bridge too far since we will lose divisional tiebreakers against both Saints and Pack and we need to win out and have both of them drop 2 games.

Ironically the 5 seed is an improvement in terms of opponent than the 3 seed although would like to not have to fly to Washington or NYC for the wild card.

It was only the Jets but it was nice to have a comfortable beat up on an opponent for once. The only downside was Geno not getting a TD pass.

The Rams game is going to be bloody massive for the standings in the division.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
It was only the Jets but it was nice to have a comfortable beat up on an opponent for once. The only downside was Geno not getting a TD pass.

The Rams game is going to be bloody massive for the standings in the division.
I think all 3 are massive - Wash is no longer an easy game.

I think all 3 are massive - Wash is no longer an easy game.
Is Gibson still out?

That said I wouldn’t enjoy us dialing up blitzes constantly on Smith.

******* hell. That should have been comfortable but damn lucky in the end.

The division is back in our hands again. Thank you Jets.
Given it was a massive trap game I’m just happy to take the W. On to the Rams.

Wewww another division title!

This D has turned it on big time. Now if we can just get the offensive side back to start of season form...

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
Will take the division title any year but either the D or Offence is firing but never at the same time.

It is nice to hear the Rams after our recent record against them but I am not convinced we will do damage in the playoffs.

That was a tough watch but damn stoked to clinch the division title. Hopefully, Russ can sort himself out in time for the playoffs.

I will piss myself laughing if the Rams don't make the playoffs.

Who is our likely week 1 match up?

Depends on shakeout of our seeding as well, but:

- If 3 seed (SEA LOSS OR GB+NO+SEA WIN) then winner of Rams-Cards
- If 2 seed (GB LOSS+SEA WIN) EITHER CHI (Rams win Wk17) or ARI (Rams lose Wk17)
- If 2 seed (NO LOSS+SEA WIN) EITHER CHI (Rams win Wk17) or LAR (Rams lose Wk17)
- 1 seed alive with GB LOSS + NO LOSS + SEA WIN

It’s most likely divisional. Would love a GB loss - if we win the Wild Card and GB win it’s then GB@SEA.

Back