Review Second Elimination Final – GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs, Saturday 7th September 2019, Giants Stadium, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Any memories of previous windy days? Does it help or hinder your mob?

I like the look of Cameron / Finlayson / Himmelberg, can't see how the Dogs stop them.

At least one of them to get off the leash and kick a bag, methinks.

But if it is too windy does that change things?

The march was a lot of fun and a great success.

Encountered a bit of booing from Dogs supporters at the Novatel but we drowned them out easily.

Thank you Michael Shillito for leading the march again. The greatest warrior for our club bar none! 😁

The march was a lot of fun and a great success.

Encountered a bit of booing from Dogs supporters at the Novatel but we drowned them out easily.

Thank you Michael Shillito for leading the march again. The greatest warrior for our club bar none!
How many people do you reckon. The stadium has all the upper tiers empty on TV currently. I think ticketmaster have done the usual sneaky

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many people do you reckon. The stadium has all the upper tiers empty on TV currently. I think ticketmaster have done the usual sneaky

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not as many as the PF.

And the upper stands of the Fairfax and Sutton Stands were obviously not on sale, as they're empty.

But I think we're in the majority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2016 you guys lost your midfield bull in cal ward and shiel was also a major part of your midfield (who's a pretty player but not a contested beast).
They have been replaced by hopper and taranto who can match the dogs ball winning abilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back