Official Match Thread Second Preliminary Final: Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Phoenix at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this just got exciting! Next it’ll be a woman flu is worse than a man flu! I won’t sit here and allow anyone to undermine the near death experience caused by a man flu! I saw Jesus last time I had it. The campaigner was pulling me towards heaven! Seems he mistook me for someone else, but by god that flu was suffering! I’d give birth to an elephant any day compared to that flu!
We might need The Jesus to verify that story. Sounds a little far-fetched to me.

We might need The Jesus to verify that story. Sounds a little far-fetched to me.
31wboNyzH2L.jpg

KohPhi's turn to lead the Bombers to a premiership mate.
What.... AGAIN???
iron-man-rolls-eyes.gif
Surely 2 times is enough.

Actually 3 time Premiership skipper sounds better.

I feel ya buddy. The women just don't understand our woes. It's like when they pull that whole 'giving birth is more painful than getting kicked in the balls' bullshit.
Tell me about it.

My wife got so angry at me yesterday, she threw 5 cricket balls at me.

I told her 'one more and it's over'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drank the Hope Brewery Imperial Pineapple sour from the Hairy Dog mystery box , let me give everyone a word of advice, DON’T. It is *en disgraceful.

Drank the Hope Brewery Imperial Pineapple sour from the Hairy Dog mystery box , let me give everyone a word of advice, DON’T. It is *en disgraceful.
Pineapple in beer can't be good.

Get your lips around the Beerfarmers Royal Hazy IPA! This is a stunning beer the nose is fruity and it tastes like an absolute beast full of flavour at 6.8%

Hey HaroLad have you seen the ne Obiwan Kenobi series?

Don't bother mate he dies in the end.
Spoiling Star Wars in preliminary final week was my idea, get your own gimmick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back