Official Match Thread S29 Second Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh that makes me feel sad to see you reduced to the nadir of giferama land. There is really little worse than the Simpersons.
Just the response I was hoping for.

Just like Hall & Oates said, you really do make my dreams come true.

Everyone makes my dreams come true - some as they arrive, and others as they leave :).

That draw was as good as a win for you guys
Nah. I don't like that thought process at all.

I'm happy anytime Richmond or Collingwood don't come away from a match with a win. So last night was great.

Nah. I don't like that thought process at all.

I'm happy anytime Richmond or Collingwood don't come away from a match with a win. So last night was great.
They still get 2 points and considering how bad Tigers were you could say was a little win

I think Richmond officials are at the G still this morning trying to find Riewoldt

Am most disconsolate now. Hall and Oates are the Arsenic icing on the Simpersons' ShyteCake.

Just as well we have the cheering #TheLastDance

Be uplifted manangatang , Cheer up Harvey Manfrenjensenden , Buck up Yakker , get your Jolly jumbucks in line DemonJim , Grin away Proper Gander , Wooooo it up cooney

I normally loathe Friday as the worst day in the week. But this is a bit different.

I have concerts in my heart.

They still get 2 points and considering how bad Tigers were you could say was a little win

I think Richmond officials are at the G still this morning trying to find Riewoldt
Collingwood were just as bad after QTR time though.

The Tigers going into the F50 was what was bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is most likely way too old for you

Reminds me of a you a little how you will be the only 1 at the Wonders next season and still be happy about it

Nope. He was an ok kid led astray by Sinatra, George Raft and Dean Martin. He was a waste of talent Uncle Tom.

As for the Wonders, we are full to the brim.

Nope. He was an ok kid led astray by Sinatra, George Raft and Dean Martin. He was a waste of talent Uncle Tom.

As for the Wonders, we are full to the brim.
Isn't the Serpents bringing back KBLT as well

Am most disconsolate now. Hall and Oates are the Arsenic icing on the Simpersons' ShyteCake.

Just as well we have the cheering #TheLastDance

Be uplifted manangatang , Cheer up Harvey Manfrenjensenden , Buck up Yakker , get your Jolly jumbucks in line DemonJim , Grin away Proper Gander , Wooooo it up cooney

I normally loathe Friday as the worst day in the week. But this is a bit different.

I have concerts in my heart.
Man I don’t know what you’re on but I wish you’d bring enough for all of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back