Official Match Thread S29 Second Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Impressive.

Literally every part of what you just wrote is wrong.

May you find a scintilla of wisdom as you age. Even Simone knows the score and has booked a spot with the Wonders' foodie squad for Episode 5 of #TheLastDance

Correct as of last night our list stands at 24.

Just waiting for haydo to confirm one last BIG signing before he announce the official bid

And then I can focus on wining the deestroy and my first premiership

Big early call on the S.30 Premiership. Imagine if the Vamps and Serpents play off in the S.30 decider. The melts would be volcanic.

Big early call on the S.30 Premiership. Imagine if the Vamps and Serpents play off in the S.30 decider. The melts would be volcanic.
I'd say there's more chance of James Hird becoming an AFL premiership coach.

Go easy on young Otto. With the Vamps bid ready to be ticked off, his Serpents are under pressure to match the quality of the Vamps' bid. The poor guy is also under pressure to perform in the Dees' last match of the season and finish his career there on a brave note.
Our last match is next week so he will be fine to get his form right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im ******* do you both
I see you have some tension issues. It’s best to just keep your mind on other things. Do you have a favourite brand of Peanut Butter? I was brought up on Kraft Supercrunchy, and I find it difficult to move past that point.

I see you have some tension issues. It’s best to just keep your mind on other things. Do you have a favourite brand of Peanut Butter? I was brought up on Kraft Supercrunchy, and I find it difficult to move past that point.
i ******* hate peanut butter

Hey all

Anyone want to play werewolf?

Hey all

Anyone want to play werewolf?

This is like hijacking the pre-game prelim show to promote AFLX.

Did you miss the part where I said the Wonders were desperate and arrogant?

Hardly desperate. We celebrate sailing with a good breeze after looking like being wooden spooners after 6 losses on the trot. #TheLastDance began with a nail biting entry into 8th place. Wins over the Bears and Roys have propelled us into another massive match-up with your outfit.

The numbers show the Wonders have been not just a success but the mainstay of the comp. Arrogant - No. Assured in where we stand in the future and history of the Comp - Yes.

The Dees have not enjoyed the same success but seem to have improved and not added more spoons to your trophy cupboard for a while. We consider this a good thing. The Dees have had a good season and finishing 4th is not to be sneezed at.

Hardly desperate. We celebrate sailing with a good breeze after looking like being wooden spooners after 6 losses on the trot. #TheLastDance began with a nail biting entry into 8th place. Wins over the Bears and Roys have propelled us into another massive match-up with your outfit.

The numbers show the Wonders have been not just a success but the mainstay of the comp. Arrogant - No. Assured in where we stand in the future and history of the Comp - Yes.

The Dees have not enjoyed the same success but seem to have improved and not added more spoons to your trophy cupboard for a while. We consider this a good thing. The Dees have had a good season and finishing 4th is not to be sneezed at.

Okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back