Game Day Second Qualifying Final, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooonnnnss!

giphy.gif

Lets show the punters what real finals pressure is, not like last nights meh affair.
Kick straight and lay that pressure on em boys and shame all the f....g Brissos that go for another team .
Go Lionsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Last night I dreamt that Alex Witherden was riding a horse, with a pack of mounted horsemen in pursuit. He was flying in front, but those chasing him were slowly making ground on him. Suddenly, he eased his mount back and was among the pack, which started to slow, but then he booted his horse and burst out the front and rode to victory. Why Alex Witherden? Why Horses? Not sure, but I am putting this dream down to a message from my long departed father, who loved Fitzroy, The Brisbane Lions and horse racing.
On this basis, I think we are going to win after a big start, Richmond will claw their way back and the game will end with us drawing away convincingly.

It’s a sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night I dreamt that Alex Witherden was riding a horse, with a pack of mounted horsemen in pursuit. He was flying in front, but those chasing him were slowly making ground on him. Suddenly, he eased his mount back and was among the pack, which started to slow, but then he booted his horse and burst out the front and rode to victory. Why Alex Witherden? Why Horses? Not sure, but I am putting this dream down to a message from my long departed father, who loved Fitzroy, The Brisbane Lions and horse racing.
On this basis, I think we are going to win after a big start, Richmond will claw their way back and the game will end with us drawing away convincingly.

It’s a sign.
Too much drink before bed will do that to you.

Can’t help but feel pessimistic. If we’re leading at quarter time I’m going to be starting to feel a bit confident. Or if we’re within 2-3 goals in the last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back