Official Match Thread Second Semi Final: Baghdad Bombers vs. West Coast Wonders @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

As beez reminded us earlier, the Bombers do have an impressive streak over us the past few seasons.

We have toiled away, learning from each loss and think we have a strategy to win.

Shadow Man destroyed us in our last final match but BoshtrichBurger has the tools to compete. Shadow Man does have the superiority at the bounces but BB work around the ground is 1st class for a ruckman and can match SM's impressive work around the ground. The clearance won't be a problem either, our clearances and roving is supreme and if we don't have first use of the ball we will tackle you before you get a chance to weigh up your options.

Meanwhile Shallow will be using his height out of the ruck, at CHF, towering over the docter 23 providing a key target for us going forward.

That's just a couple of our key changes that we think will aid us at ending your recent rampage against us.

Well WSG, I certainly didn't rampage against anyone this week so hopefully I'm due. Promises alot and should be a cracker final!

Finals footy. My first SFA final, and one I have waited a long time for. I hope the pacific is as blue as it is in my dreams...

Looking at the Wonders team makes me laugh a little. Most of their best players originated at other clubs and half of the team peaked around season 6. There is a reason this match is hosted at the Prison. We have been a stronger side this season and should prove as much this week. I love being involved in finals footy. I can't wait.

What's it matter if a few of is originated at other clubs? We are Wonders players now I we love the club, we bleed for the club and we will put everything we have into this finals series. We win the close games and finals footy is always hard ad contested, there will be nothing short of that this week. There's been a bit about the Bombers streak over us, streaks are always going to end at some point and I have a feeling that it will end Monday and the might of the West Coast Wonders will storm straight into the Grand Final.

Times%20front%201%20lo.jpg

Jimmy Smits plays for the Bombers?? WOW.

675064-jimmy_smits_large.jpg

You make it sound like PMS.

"No Rampage last week but maybe this week I'm due".

Watch out for the Blood Rule, you don't want Gee Dub trying to ruck in a final.

Did someone say rampage?!?!

This is set to be a cracker of a game, I finish exams on Thursday so the stage is well and truly set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we trying to get Harps suspended next season? Page seems to be all about him....

Got the hot water running in the showers yet Bombers? Last night we noticed the soap wasn't on a rope, coincidence? I don't think so....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back