Official Match Thread Second Semi Final: Baghdad Bombers vs. West Coast Wonders @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Smits plays for the Bombers?? WOW.

675064-jimmy_smits_large.jpg
We needed a way to get Mrs Santos into our change rooms. It worked beautifully :cool: Plus, we needed to recruit some Mexicans to do the dirty jobs around the place.

Are we trying to get Harps suspended next season? Page seems to be all about him....

Got the hot water running in the showers yet Bombers? Last night we noticed the soap wasn't on a rope, coincidence? I don't think so....

I'm afraid hot water makes what we plan to do to you in the showers a little too comfortable...

It won't be freezing, but possibly a refreshingly cool temperature.

You will enjoy it... for a while.

We needed a way to get Mrs Santos into our change rooms. It worked beautifully :cool: Plus, we needed to recruit some Mexicans to do the dirty jobs around the place.

Where is Filthy Sanchez anyway??

I'm afraid hot water makes what we plan to do to you in the showers a little too comfortable...

It won't be freezing, but possibly a refreshingly cool temperature.

You will enjoy it... for a while.

The shower water that goes down the drain is recycled and comes back out via the drinking tap doesn't it :mad:

Plotting how to beat you guys next week ;)

Since when was the Grand Final being played next week???? Must be jamming it all into 1 week or something....guess I missed the memo....

Plotting how to beat you guys next week ;)

I wasn't aware that the winner of this match played the loser of the other final in a friendly, might sit that one then. Just to keep in shape for the match up with the Dragons in the granny.

I wasn't aware that the winner of this match played the loser of the other final in a friendly, might sit that one then. Just to keep in shape for the match up with the Dragons in the granny.
Don't be silly. The Dragons don't win finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to google that to understand what you meant.

I still don't get it. **** google. Piece of s**t.
Bombers = Matt Santos = winner
Wonders = Arnold Vinick = loser

I thought we were going to have a West Wing Battle when you posted that pic of Jimmy, alas, the Wonders disappoint me again :(

beez any idea where i'm playing this week? If i'm back to full forward I can get on the piss early in the week. If I am sticking in the middle, i'd better actually train and get in some touch. Back me in Beez, happy to play rover, ruck, FF...Anywhere that gives me the chance to dominate. We have quality all over the ground.

We could just have a Jimmy Smits battle instead?
We could, but it's a little unfair on you to be honest. Beating you in the match thread, then on the field, I don't want to be too selfish.

beez any idea where i'm playing this week? If i'm back to full forward I can get on the piss early in the week. If I am sticking in the middle, i'd better actually train and get in some touch. Back me in Beez, happy to play rover, ruck, FF...Anywhere that gives me the chance to dominate. We have quality all over the ground.
I'd love to put you back at FF okey, but frankly, my supreme performances at FF and yours in the middle will probably see you stay there for another week.*

*This is purely to keep you out of the liquor cabinet because saintkildaman stole a lot of the supplies on the weekend.

A Jimmy Smits battle wouldn't do me any favours anyway beez I disliked NYPD Blue and the West Wing, I can tolerate him in SOA as Sons is incredibly awesome.

Speaking of awesome, S03E01 The Walking Dead. Awesome.

I'd love to put you back at FF okey, but frankly, my supreme performances at FF and yours in the middle will probably see you stay there for another week.*

*This is purely to keep you out of the liquor cabinet because saintkildaman stole a lot of the supplies on the weekend.
I don't mind not playing at FF (especially with the sim this season), and I like the idea of the skipper leading the way up forward. But my performances in the centre have been putrid. Maybe it wasn't just SKM getting into the liquor cabinet? I'll ask the Wonders, since they were hacking our phones.

I'll go back into the centre? okey can go out to the wing for a midfield positional change.

I've been in solid form* in either position so it doesn't bother me.

** that I'm in awesome form

A Jimmy Smits battle wouldn't do me any favours anyway beez I disliked NYPD Blue and the West Wing, I can tolerate him in SOA as Sons is incredibly awesome.

Speaking of awesome, S03E01 The Walking Dead. Awesome.
Duggan! Just when I thought you couldnt get any more awesome you're a walking dead fan! How good is it omg. You remind me of Shane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back