Autopsy Second Semi-Final, Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Saturday 15th September, MCG, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two goals and a behind literally decided by umpire decision. Add the extra goal that Phil touched, and the actual margin should be three

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rubbish from Keefe sums up where he should be next year.

No composure from the boys even when we have the numbers. Lack of defensive pressure from the mids to help out our backline today. Collingwood unfortunately has done that much better with 2 or 3 on ones everytime we pump it in.

Collingwood well drilled in defence. We are a bunch of talented plays with not much in terms of systems. When our game plan got shut down today there was no plan b and our players were just panicking and passing with no purpose.

Playing like this, we would not have survived richmond next week regardless. At least we came out with no serious injuries (yet).

I knew the umpiring would be bad but I didn't expect it to be this blatantly one sided. The umps aren't even trying to make a pretense of balance. That last one in front of thr goal was the most absurd thing I have ever seen
If I was a GWS supporter I would be livid at this joke of umpiring .been saying it all night on our board .cheaten pricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back