Official Match Thread S29 Second Semi Final: Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Running away to the Underground stadium, where I kick a bag on whichever poor defender plays on me next week sending us sailing into the Grand Final

Also, you've missed so many missed opportunities to tag Sparkle
If the Vamps get the big tick, Sparkle had better get used to it...

If the Vamps get the big tick, Sparkle had better get used to it...

Used to what? Getting tagged lots?

Wonderful, I'll spend a hard day doing something and then come back to see a whole bunch of notifications for rubbish tags

Used to what? Getting tagged lots?

Wonderful, I'll spend a hard day doing something and then come back to see a whole bunch of notifications for rubbish tags
It's official: Sparkle says NO! to expansion.

It's official: Sparkle says NO! to expansion.

I feel like I'm doing an interview with Brooke Vandenberg or Marty Di Stasio at the moment, having my words twisted around like that. My position towards expansion, is that I don't have a position

What happens in jail stays in jail...

Well, other than the Epstein thing. Everyone seems to know about that.
Oh and Carl Williams getting beaten to death with an exercise bike. But I think the wheels had fallen off some time ago.

Hate I've decided to ignore all your advice on expansion teams after seeing the team you rebuilt in your own image

Were you on the bong 24/7 at the dragons?
His captaincy may suggest having me in the side may suggest the use of mind altering substances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haydo, who do you need me to whack next?

tumblr_m00q10xgr21qh59n0o1_500.gif
May I suggest that we listen to the bible
919501.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back