Game Day Second Semi-Final - Lions v Giants, Saturday 14th September, Gabba, 7.25pm

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
If it was an eye gouge, my starting point it 12 weeks. Always has been.
If it’s not an eye gouge it’s nothing more than a fine.
1 week is either way too much or nowhere near enough.

Total F#*&ing witch hunt.

how likely is that. He would have had to be close this week if we was any chance next week.

Would love to see a fit Cogs added to the side next week but can anyone let me know the likelihood of that
20/80 at best tbh, but hope springs eternal

Absent atm

I keep refreshing it

There's not enough evidence on the video or on Neale, going to be interesting. Considering its on Foxsports you think a update from MRO should be this afternoon

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Going off Fridays game, the MRO report on afl.com.au was 3:56pm yesterday

You would think it will be close to the same mark today for last nights game

And what, pray tell, is he supposed to have done to warrant a suspension???

What is the evidence?

We should know within 30mins, possibly a medical report from Brisbane however all just speculation which we should never do...lol

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
You know what. I know we love to defend our own, but I'm so pissed off with Toby.

If my kid did something wrong and then did the same thing the next week after his punishment, I would kick their ass

In my opinion, Toby has no respect for the club, the fans or his team mates with his actions by doing the same thing twice

What an idiot

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
I just don't see contact with the eye region. He hit him in the back of the head from what I can make out. Seems like a manufactured outcome after the outrage during the week.
I think that he just should not have even put himself in the position to even be having this conversation

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
GREATER Western Sydney superstar Toby Greene can accept a one-match ban for making unreasonable or unnecessary contact to the eye region of Brisbane's Lachie Neale on Saturday night.

How about we help out a bit by re-writing the charge, to provide more clarity:

"GREATER Western Sydney superstar Toby Greene can accept a one-match ban for threatening the prospect of a Collingwood-Richmond Grand Final."

Sime11

Team Captain
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
S’all good, Toby gets a week to refresh; we beat the pies and Toby comes back hungry for the GF 😝

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
This is such a joke. Hawkins king hits a bloke in the melon behind play and gets a week, whilst Green gives a no look face rub (no scratch, no gouge, no poke) and gets the same penalty?

The problem is even if Greene gets off, which I believe will happen, this is just an unnecessary disruption to our club’s preparation.

It’s hard to argue there has not been pressure applied to Michael Christian on this, I know Christian and he is as thick as a plank of wood and marginally less interesting. He is the type of numnut that would be easily influenced.

This charade appears very contrived to me (and I’m not one for conspiracy theories) but understand how figures apply pressure to suit agendas. It shouldn’t get him suspended but it will help someone out.

Back