Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the main reason I wanted to out ligma was because that made my decision to lie to everyone seem more liberal as if I genuinely thought that she was a fascist I wouldn’t throw her under the bus. I thought that would tss ashes sone heat off me. I tried to play this as liberally as possible like the tips in the op said.

You literally kept changing the entire game. If you throw enough s**t something will hit. If you genuinely thought that, you would not have said "Ja". Hindsight in 20/20.
I didn’t want to play anymore.

Kind of the equivalent of flipping the table and telling you all to * off.

This is a lesson to know your opposition better than the mod knows them ;) ClarkeM had doubts in my ability to deliver after I opted to "investigate" Nooks. He said to me "you should have investigated Saint Billy" and I said "nah nah nah because no matter who it was, croweater 41 was going to doubt them for the rest of the game and say they were the Secret ClarkeM or a fascist". He thought it might have stopped my chance at getting through to Saint Billy and I was like...

I Can Handle It Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Effectively croweater 41 I used your absolute 0 faith in me and turned it onto poor little kananooks you meanie!
I was right to have 0 faith.

If for whatever reason I managed to get a kill I’d have off’d Nooks before you in the thought you were lying. But then that may have swayed me back to you telling the truth.

This is a lesson to know your opposition better than the mod knows them ;) ClarkeM had doubts in my ability to deliver after I opted to "investigate" Nooks. He said to me "you should have investigated Saint Billy" and I said "nah nah nah because no matter who it was, croweater 41 was going to doubt them for the rest of the game and say they were the Secret ClarkeM or a fascist". He thought it might have stopped my chance at getting through to Saint Billy and I was like...

I Can Handle It Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga
Omg that’s gold.

My entire pm was just me voting ja or Nein. I thought the best way to play this was to overthink as little as possible as that’s exactly what a liberal would do. So I didn’t count cards or anything to try and guess where votes were going.

Just played it cool in the thread and I reckon everyone except crowy and boncer trusted me.

I was right to have 0 faith.

If for whatever reason I managed to get a kill I’d have off’d Nooks before you in the thought you were lying. But then that may have swayed me back to you telling the truth.
You're just proving my point that I made the 100% right decision in "investigating" Nooks rather than SB haha

Omg that’s gold.

My entire pm was just me voting ja or Nein. I thought the best way to play this was to overthink as little as possible as that’s exactly what a liberal would do. So I didn’t count cards or anything to try and guess where votes were going.

Just played it cool in the thread and I reckon everyone except crowy and boncer trusted me.
Yeah I just knew I had to pick a Lib to "investigate" so when crowey suggested Nooks, it was too easy.

I feel like this game would not be as much fun as a liberal though. Pretty easy to play the same bored villager role so I really like crowy’s aggressive play style. Much more likely to draw out the filthy fascists.

This was a very fun game ClarkeM and certainly a different dynamic to werewolf.

I wanted to suggest boncer but then realised that was a dumb move as he was so obviously a lib so I shut up.
And to answer your question, I literally ****ed up the randomiser so hard because I was at the footy and not paying attention. The image literally says randomised 2 times but no one spotted it. Tbf the first time CF got first, but then I figured I could make the joke "I waited until I was first" if anyone asked. Still got it done though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like this game would not be as much fun as a liberal though. Pretty easy to play the same bored villager role so I really like crowy’s aggressive play style. Much more likely to draw out the filthy fascists.

I won as a Liberal last game.

And to answer your question, I literally ****ed up the randomiser so hard because I was at the footy and not paying attention. The image literally says randomised 2 times but no one spotted it. Tbf the first time CF got first, but then I figured I could make the joke "I waited until I was first" if anyone asked. Still got it done though.
Oh man I didn’t even notice that. I was looking for it but obviously in the wrong places. I was looking everywhere for any sort of hint of certain people being fascists.

Btw this was my first post in the pm:

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

You executed secret ClarkeM right?
Yep and as Liberal I used voting patterns and general gut feelings to do it. Just like werewolf as a villager really. It is pretty fun if you get involved. Unfortunately crowey was the only Lib consistently putting thoughts out there (boncer basically just voted and Baz came late) and when Nooks tried, crowey didn't trust em'.

Oh man I didn’t even notice that. I was looking for it but obviously in the wrong places. I was looking everywhere for any sort of hint of certain people being fascists.

Btw this was my first post in the pm:

Season 5 No GIF by The Office
Look I'd love to post my first post in the PM but I'd hate ClarkeM to modkill me so let's just leave it a secret

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

I won as a Liberal last game.
We won ;)

I played a quiet without being silent game last game. But that was more I had no idea what the * was going on.

This one I felt I had a little bit of a handle on mechanics and how fascists may hide/communicate in the open. I felt being loud and out there would create some discussion that fascists would become involved in and slip up. Where that theory falls over is when the other liberals aren’t as active/talkative as you.

As I said in an earlier post there was me P4L Ligs with sprinkling of yourself and Jmoo. That’s potentially 4 v 1 or 3v2 I still don’t know who the last one is yet (just ******* tell me someone haha) so it doesn’t help when we didn’t have the numbers to discuss votes and who should be doing what.

I don’t think he can modkill you when the game is over lol.

Also I heeded two very important pieces of advice when clarkey got stuck into the Brit last game:

Worst played: Chipmunk
Chippy made two errors at the early stages of the game. Firstly on not inspecting Tarkyn_24 at the very start. This would have both given Tarks the indication Chippy was his loyal supporter, but it would have been a claim of Tarkyn’s innocence from the start and in a way, protected him from a possible attack later in the game.

So when ligma investigated crowy I suspected he wasn’t fascist based on her giving me two F cards.

Secondly, he had an opportunity to claim he was handed fascist only policies when GUH, his own teammate, passed him a Liberal and a Fascist to choose from. Chippy should have enacted the fascist as together they could have both easily had claimed they were only given fascist.

Again I was given F only from Ligs and thought this was the best way to let Ligs know “I think you’re one of mine” so I lied which I knew would also create confusion about card numbers.

I’ll be honest - the main thing I wanted to get out of this game was to not have a blurb like what chippy copped after the end of last game. Hoo-wee.

To be honest the lie about having one of each to play was a big risk - but it was worth it to find out for sure that Ligma was fascist. Either my lie was convincing enough or the libs just didn’t pick up on it. Won’t be trying something like that if I’m ever secret ClarkeM again.

If I’m being honest my two biggest errors were the fake claim of the cards given to me and my reasoning for “testing” jmoo.

If ligma had’ve immediately said no I gave you two F’s I would’ve known she was a lib. I also would’ve pushed my agenda to get an investigation on someone.

Also it let me put doubt on crowy by ligma saying she was investigating you.

i also was able to cast doubt on jmoo by making out the reason I gave him one of each was to “test” him - this was due to my own blunder - I panicked and discarded a liberal because I didn’t want to discard the fascist card and force a liberal one to be enacted right away.

I realised immediately it was a bad move but when jmoo mentioned the test I realised I could run with that narrative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back