Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - Wie Heißt Du? - Ze FASCISTS WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well what a surprise!

Seriously, this was the easiest vote in the game. Well played fascists.
I knew you were onto me, I was just hoping you weren't able to influence anyone else :)

You never did tell me why you lied about giving me two Liberal policies ...

I was genuinely shocked that there were so many Ja's!

I know MC Bad Genius sucked in a lot of you but with a Special Election, you really shouldn't be so careless with your votes.
I was also pretty shocked. I guess we only needed to convince two people in the end, but that it was almost unanimous was definitely a surprise!

I had no ******* idea of anything - shoud not have played as I couldn't give my full attention to it.... I'm so sorry Libs. I flat out lost this game for us. :(
That's why I put forward P4L. I thought if people didn't believe me they'd at least believe him. It was unlikely we'd both be fascists having implemented three of the four liberal policies between us.

I knew you were onto me, I was just hoping you weren't able to influence anyone else :)

You never did tell me why you lied about giving me two Liberal policies ...

I was also pretty shocked. I guess we only needed to convince two people in the end, but that it was almost unanimous was definitely a surprise!
YOU LIED LOL I GAVE YOU 1 LIB AND 1 FASCIST

So funny story, when I randomised roles, SaintBilly came up as Secret Clarkem on 3 of the first 4 randomisations. I usually like to do it a few times.

I did it one more time and then boom... settled on that list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOU LIED LOL I GAVE YOU 1 LIB AND 1 FASCIST
Hahaha. Oh yeah, that's right. To be honest, it was a desperate ploy to sow any possible confusion I could. I had to play a Liberal policy as if I chose a Fascist one, I'd never get elected. But the Liberals were only one policy away from winning. So a ridiculous lie had to do.

I'm so disappointed I might never play this again - I completely had the wrong read on everyone.... :(
To be fair, you did have me pegged as a Fascist, but then let go of it long enough to vote me as your Chancellor. So thanks for that!

So fun game?

I'd like to play myself if anyone is interested in hosting? But no stress if not.
Yup - I think the slower pace compared to the first game made it much more enjoyable for me. I unwrapped the actual version last week for my birthday, so I'm looking forward to cracking it open and seeing how it compares.

There's no way I could host a game though, sorry. WW is OK because it's only late night and early morning, but even that was too much in the last game I hosted. I think the 8am deadline was never met and stretched out past midday on one of the days haha.

Hahaha. Oh yeah, that's right. To be honest, it was a desperate ploy to sow any possible confusion I could. I had to play a Liberal policy as if I chose a Fascist one, I'd never get elected. But the Liberals were only one policy away from winning. So a ridiculous lie had to do.

To be fair, you did have me pegged as a Fascist, but then let go of it long enough to vote me as your Chancellor. So thanks for that!
So funny story - I got three fascist cards so it didn't matter what I passed on lol

Yup - I think the slower pace compared to the first game made it much more enjoyable for me. I unwrapped the actual version last week for my birthday, so I'm looking forward to cracking it open and seeing how it compares.
Oh exciting, you got the actual game? How fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back