Review Secret Pies Business.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mighty Pies are now 4-1 having tackled a flag contender in the Dogs, the formerly hapless club of Melbourne, our Nemesis over recent years Hawthorn and the always dangerous on ANZAC Day Bombers.The game we lost, our own doing, against the equal flag favourites.

I look around the boards and not a single Collingwood related post on the first page of main board or in the Bay?

Not even mindless oppo bagging or stupid polls.

This can only be good.:thumbsu:

I'll say that again....THIS CAN ONLY BE GOOD.

I smell real caution in the air.

I think as Collingwood supporters, we have grown to be cautious because of our history, and more so our recent history.

Year after year we have raised out hopes of competing for that elusive flag, only to come up short year after year.

This year has a different feeling to it, you can see our opposition struggling with injuries, form and other major problems, and we are all starting to grow in confidence.

I think most of us believe on our day, if we play anywhere near our best football, and our brand of football, we can beat anybody.

It is early though, I believe if we are sitting safely in the top 4 come late August, there will be plenty of "cocky" pies supporters around.

At the moment we are just being cautious. (Well except for Snag:eek::p).

I'm one of the ultra optimistic pies supporters who will back us each week to win, yet even I am cautious.

Something is in the air though.:D

The Mighty Pies are now 4-1 having tackled a flag contender in the Dogs, the formerly hapless club of Melbourne, our Nemesis over recent years Hawthorn and the always dangerous on ANZAC Day Bombers.The game we lost, our own doing, against the equal flag favourites.

I look around the boards and not a single Collingwood related post on the first page of main board or in the Bay?

Not even mindless oppo bagging or stupid polls.

This can only be good.:thumbsu:

I'll say that again....THIS CAN ONLY BE GOOD.

I smell real caution in the air.

Sure it's not Carlton cooking up a watery performance for Sunday?

Could be the smell of cooked books from Waldron's cauldron. Left it at Moorabin.

No actually Pie-eyed, that IS the smell of your lucky undies. Give 'em a scrub before the weekend, yeah?

Do you seriously think I would even entertain the possibility that I could even remotely break the spell this weekend of all weekends??

I'll eat em before I wash em going into a Carlton game.:eek:

Could be the smell of cooked books from Waldron's cauldron. Left it at Moorabin.

There will be a few more things buried at Moorabin after the saints go home on July 17.

can we just focus on beating the scum first :d this one i am very nervous about but we SHOULD win. after this i will feel a little bit of the pressure of us.

over the years the reasons we have failed really are through injuries and suspensions.... dont like to think about it but its the truth.

02 jason cloke
03 clearly anthony rocca
07 buckley in the dying minutes of the prelim (if he was fit we would of got away with the game imo) and beat the easy port. :(
09 pendlebury broken leg, davis and medhurst playing injured in the finals..

but, with our depth showing they can play ie dawes mccaffer and improving YOUNG talent ie wellingham thomas

could the cracks in the wall possibly start to fill in?
i think so. ;)

Yeah it' totally looking like that, no team can figure us out.
we usually have 2 or 3 big wins a season, and WE HAVE DONE IT IN 3 STRAIGHT WEEKS, if we keep playing the way we're playing we should beat north by 10-12 goals this week, but im keeping a lid on it.

look at this struggling thread :p
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=702032
very desperate!

can we just focus on beating the scum first :d this one i am very nervous about but we SHOULD win. after this i will feel a little bit of the pressure of us.

over the years the reasons we have failed really are through injuries and suspensions.... dont like to think about it but its the truth.

02 jason cloke
03 clearly anthony rocca
07 buckley in the dying minutes of the prelim (if he was fit we would of got away with the game imo) and beat the easy port. :(
09 pendlebury broken leg, davis and medhurst playing injured in the finals..

but, with our depth showing they can play ie dawes mccaffer and improving YOUNG talent ie wellingham thomas

could the cracks in the wall possibly start to fill in?

i think so. ;)

"Operation Scum Flog" completed.

On to "Operation Roo Cull":D

Still all quiet on the boards, even ours strangely. The howls of discontent silenced and only the murmurs of disquiet about Fraser remaining.

The media though, seem to be cranking the old Collingwood "real deal" bandwagon into life with a few puffs of black smoke and the smell of burning spiders from her exhaust.

I'm looking forward to round seven results so I can give my unbridled opinion on our season so far. It could be just a bit over the top but you never know.:D

There's a nudie run in the offing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"operation scum flog" completed.

On to "operation roo cull":d

still all quiet on the boards, even ours strangely. The howls of discontent silenced and only the murmurs of disquiet about fraser remaining.

lets keep it that way! Fraser is finally stepping up and getting more confidence each game (thread worthy but cbf)

the media though, seem to be cranking the old collingwood "real deal" bandwagon into life with a few puffs of black smoke and the smell of burning spiders from her exhaust.

didnt read todays paper but will give it a read tomorrow. Seems to change every week for us :rolleyes::d

i'm looking forward to round seven results so i can give my unbridled opinion on our season so far. It could be just a bit over the top but you never know.:d

im expecting a new title for our forward pressure (similar to the s**t-down defence)

there's a nudie run in the offing.

i did one earlier this year and cos i gave up on footy for the year with no pre-season training i was almost coughing up blood that how much im not fit :p thats when i realised i should give up on the pizza's and start running again :thumbsu:

The roo cull should not be a problem and we should be able to conserve a little energy for the game at Subi.

However I feel Freo may be prepared to toss the game at the Gabba so they can throw everything at us on their home ground..... (not that teams do this sort of thing)

we will need to have our wits about us on that Friday night, cant wait cant wait cant wait:D:D:D:D:D I am going and I am excited GO PIES

The roo cull should not be a problem and we should be able to conserve a little energy for the game at Subi.

However I feel Freo may be prepared to toss the game at the Gabba so they can throw everything at us on their home ground..... (not that teams do this sort of thing)

we will need to have our wits about us on that Friday night, cant wait cant wait cant wait:D:D:D:D:D I am going and I am excited GO PIES
HOW THE F IS YOUR SIG BREACHING THE RULES.... :confused:

A mate of mine is a cleaner down at the Saints and he taped this in the selection room:

Ross: "Christ it's getting hot in here. That windows shut again. Can one of you guys open the window again?"

Milne:" Rooey's not here coach. No-one else can reach."

Ross:" Get Kosi to do it."

Milne:" Coach Kosi smashed into the window frame, knocked himself out, fell on Monty and broke his leg."

Ross: "**** me! Well we'll just have to get Zac to open it."

Milne: "He got up there but he can't find the handle?"

Ross: "For ****s sake you do it then."

Milne: "Can I borrow your chair?"

Ross: "Take it!"

Milne: "Someone's outside holding it shut?"

Ross:"Who's got Luke Balls phone number?"

HOW THE F IS YOUR SIG BREACHING THE RULES.... :confused:

The mod did respectfully ask that I reduce it to normal size, I boldly asked why thinking I would be banned for life or until the saints win another flag...which would mean I would never return.

However mod relented and merely pointed out that

"The rule has always been that sigs shouldn't dominate posts. See FAQ's rule 12. "

So I :D and wore it

The mod did respectfully ask that I reduce it to normal size, I boldly asked why thinking I would be banned for life or until the saints win another flag...which would mean I would never return.

"The rule has always been that sigs shouldn't dominate posts. See FAQ's rule 12. "

Lol! BF fashion statement!:p

Sour grapes much? ahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back