Secret tapes capture 7th Heaven father Stephen Collins admitting to allegedly molesting and exposing

Remove this Banner Ad

THE TV dad in hit 90s family drama 7th Heaven, Stephen Collins, has reportedly admitted to child molestation on a secret recording.

TMZ has published audio of what appears to be actor Stephen Collins confessing during a therapy session with his estranged wife that he abused the girls, and giving graphic details.

Collins made the confession to his wife Faye Grant.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...f-to-young-girls/story-fnii5yv4-1227079025794

:(

I find his alleged acts as abhorrent as the rest but the way he got found out is rather disgusting IMO. Very classy the selling of the tapes to TMZ as well.

I find his alleged acts as abhorrent as the rest but the way he got found out is rather disgusting IMO. Very classy the selling of the tapes to TMZ as well.

This is not a shot at you.

In general I couldnt give a flying f* how they are exposed (no pun), the bigger the humiliation, the better I say.

I guess then again, being serious though there are the victims who sadly may want to remain quiet and not come forward.

The Hey Dad actors claimed their careers nosedived, I could see why actors in Hollywood would want to keep quiet if it happened to them.

No responses from the 7th Heaven female actors either confirming or denying. The silence is deafening which makes me feel where there is smoke .......

I'm not one for going on witch hunts when it comes to crime and abuse. If the allegations are true the American legal system will deal with the allegations and act accordingly

This is not a shot at you.

In general I couldnt give a flying f* how they are exposed (no pun), the bigger the humiliation, the better I say.

I guess then again, being serious though there are the victims who sadly may want to remain quiet and not come forward.

The Hey Dad actors claimed their careers nosedived, I could see why actors in Hollywood would want to keep quiet if it happened to them.

No responses from the 7th Heaven female actors either confirming or denying. The silence is deafening which makes me feel where there is smoke .......
In general the room of a therapist for offenders seeking rehabilitation with no intention to re-offend should be a safe place for people to say certain things. If it isn't you have the possibility of catching this one offender with a multitude of other offenders not seeking help because of it resulting in more children subjected to this overall.

In general the room of a therapist for offenders seeking rehabilitation with no intention to re-offend should be a safe place for people to say certain things. If it isn't you have the possibility of catching this one offender with a multitude of other offenders not seeking help because of it resulting in more children subjected to this overall.

Im fairly confident that if you have admitted to a crime, the therapist has the right without breaching confidence to inform the authorities. At least in Australia.

The problem with vigilante groups is not only do some go overboard, they jeopardize the case against the accused who often gets acquitted as a result of a technicality.

The problem with vigilante groups is not only do some go overboard, they jeopardize the case against the accused who often gets acquitted as a result of a technicality.

If you have the time, watch the doco it is a very interesting and eye opening. Without giving too much away. Stinson did get these criminals to receive a conviction and no children were used. The way they set up the criminals there was no way that they could get acquitted. Copy cats though may try and fail as you suggested and get off on a technicality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back