Secret trials and imprisonment - Morrison govt now a totalitarian state

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course you'd pretend you don't understand.

Boot licking.

You dry hump to death, any hypothetical that paints the 'other side' as bad.
But look for any excuse possible to defend or deflect from the actions of the Coalition.

perhaps you're emotion is getting the best of you.

please re-read my post that you referred to, as I did not express an opinion let alone an opinion re the coalition. I stated a fact re the legislation.

this attest to other people's posts regarding what goes on within your confused little brain.

Perhaps you've licked too much boot polish in your days

Last edited:
Secret trials, the detail of which do not even see the surface of public knowledge .... Suppression orders .... facial recognition technology.... open data sharing initiatives .... centralised government identity matching database... attacks against journalism... the list goes on. How aren't we an authoritarian state?

The article references comments by the crims lawyer and the criminal themselves and they arent complaining that he didnt get justice just that he cant make money from selling his memoirs.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Profiting from crime legislation has been around for at least 10 or 15 years.

But hey... Scummo !!!

Secret trials, the detail of which do not even see the surface of public knowledge .... Suppression orders .... facial recognition technology.... open data sharing initiatives .... centralised government identity matching database... attacks against journalism... the list goes on. How aren't we an authoritarian state?

Libs are in power. Anything goes.

When Labor win the next election, they (coalition and its associates) will be squealing like stuck pigs when they are called to answer for all their rorting.

When Labor win the next election, they (coalition and its associates) will be squealing like stuck pigs when they are called to answer for all their rorting.
Would Labor be comfortable stripping away all these rorts on our freedoms if they got in power? Or will they lick their lips that they didn't have to do much to get all these new toys to play with.

We need a push for a national bill of rights.

Would Labor be comfortable stripping away all these rorts on our freedoms if they got in power? Or will they lick their lips that they didn't have to do much to get all these new toys to play with.

We need a push for a national bill of rights.

I would think Labor will rewind them all.
They only target people that oppose rampant LNP BS.

Good to see someone realises what the ALP is really like. Pissweak.

please re-read my post that you referred to, as I did not express an opinion let alone an opinion re the coalition. I stated a fact re the legislation.

this attest to other people's posts regarding what goes on within your confused little brain.

Oh, now behave.
Let's not pretend you're anything but a propagandist, who relies entirely on emotional reactions.

Oh, now behave.
Let's not pretend you're anything but a propagandist, who relies entirely on emotional reactions.

And now your just playing the fool. You’ve been caught out, in your emotional state, mistaking a statement of fact for an opinion.

Then instead of owning up, continuing.

Again a lot goes on inside that head of yours floor pie

And now your just playing the fool. You’ve been caught out, in your emotional state, mistaking a statement of fact for an opinion.

Then instead of owning up, continuing.

Again a lot goes on inside that head of yours floor pie

Sounds like you're getting emotional.

Relax.

You were meant to have died from a terminal disease 10 years ago. What happened? Magical cure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there are no indications that it wasn't a fair trial (which is the most important issue) just a far left newspaper trying to score political points and create a headline for something done for decades?

Far left newspaper LOL

giphy.gif

Banking on George Dubya's wisdom...

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

No problem, I thought it was one of the funnier ways of getting your point across although probably more reflective of your following of leftist commentary.

With your second question, I would share your concern if people were being wrongly convicted in secret trials but even the culprits lawyer in this case isnt expressing any concern that an innocent person was convicted.

With all due respect, he can't talk about it. He's bound by the secrecy of the court; it could've been the most raging injustice, or it could have been straight forward as all get out and due procedure was followed. With the court documents and trial being closed off to the public - ie, not transparent - how is he to let us know if this was a miscarriage of justice?

There is a reason the people who build this particular brand of representative democracy included transparency of process into the judicial system.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back