See Ya's in Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by dockerbabe
the name is michael not michaels...
Right, so no 's' she clearly states ...
Just for dockerbabe who is going off at me for spelling Michaels wrong!
So you still spell it wrong, then proceed to show us, who spell it correctly, up for what exactly?

tsk tsk tsk, if you are going to snipe about spelling, vis old chap, at least get it right ;)

Doh, thought she was going off at me for spelling it michael! Oh bugger, sorry dockerfan.

Hmm, find the first post and see what I spelt it, Michaels. So I was wrong. Sorry all, cramming for TEE exams takes up my entire brain capacity! ;) :p

Originally posted by sabre_ac

Hardly Carr and Parker are 2 of the most capable taggers going around.
Considering your lack of forward danger, we could probally be able to put Parker on cousins.
Parker has the pace and endurance to keep up with Cousin and should almost shut him down.
Not to mention the option of carr who mind you shut down Buckly last time we played the pies and countless other star midfielders.

Dont worry about our tagging brigade Jod,If I was you I would woner how your going to get it out of the center and then who to kick it to.
Because without a doubt we have the stronger in and under brigade.

Parker shutting down Cousins......LMFAO!!!!! hhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Kerr and Banners arent bad in and under players, we'll be alright.

Originally posted by jod23
Parker shutting down Cousins......LMFAO!!!!! hhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Some more intelligent and factual based rebuttal, quite the debator are you not? ;)

Kerr and Banners arent bad in and under players, we'll be alright.
Banners? In and Under? the only time he bends over is to pick the soap up in the shower - Kerr yes ... banners? I dont think so.

Although this is rather childish, you did ask, so...

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

Hows Connolly's coaching record? Any better than woosha's? :p

Umm, yes, he coached the Hawks to a 1 point win over Carlton this year. So, that's Connolly 1-0, Woosha 0-0.

Sorry, couldn't pass it up...

Originally posted by kuepper

Some more intelligent and factual based rebuttal, quite the debator are you not? ;)

Banners? In and Under? the only time he bends over is to pick the soap up in the shower - Kerr yes ... banners? I dont think so.

Cmon that was factual and intelligent....you cant seriously sit there and say to me with a straight face that Parker could shut Cousins out ofthe round 1 clash...it was laughable so i laughed..

Since Kuepper has such respect for my opinion ;) I thought I'd add my two cents.

1) I have allot of respect for Rowan Jones. He's a great tagger, and that's very handy to have in your side.
But give me the choice between him and Haselby, and I'd take Haselby in a heartbeat.
Haselby did suffer second year blues to a certain extent, but that was mainly due to a bad back.

2) Potentially Fremantle do have a better forward line than us.
But *potentially* is the key word.
Realistically Longmuir only played a couple of good games at FF at the end of the season, and still has allot of improving to do.
Pavlich was very spasmodic, and isn't a consistent AFL performer yet.
Croad is an overrated pretty boy, I wouldn't expect too much from him.
Farmer is an excellent pickup, he'll kick 50+ next year. But any talk of him playing midfield is stupid, he simply doesn't have the fitness.

3) The Eagles midfield creamed yours twice last year. If Banners, Braun and Wirra can get over injury problems, then it'll be even worse next year.
Freo's midfielders are slow, lack skill and not accountable.
You have no one to tag Cuzz either. Parker and Carr aren't even options. Troy Longmuir would be your best bet.
Wirrapunda is the wildcard for the Eagles next year. If he gets over his foot injuries, and plays midfield all year, then he could win a Brownlow next year. But that’s a big IF.

4) Your defence is very weak. Leigh Brown is a very average player, I think Glass, Gaspar or even Carroll are better young backman than Big Boy Browny.
Parker, Haddrill, Jones and Carr aren't big enough to take on the big forwards, yet are to tall to play on the smaller forwards. I thought you would have traded one of them.
Combine the talented young guys like Glass, Gaspar and Read, with the experience of Milli, Jako and Matera, and I think our defence is much more sturdy.

5) Ruck division.
Freo could offer J'Lo, Simmonds, Michael and Eastaugh in exchange for Gardiner, and I still wouldn't take it.
Gardiner is 22, has 70 games under his belt and is already in the top three best ruckman in the AFL. Over the next ten years, he'll be the dominant ruckman in the AFL.
Cox is a real talent, but needs time to develop physically.

That's my honest opinion.
I'm not going to get into a slinging match or anything.

3)

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz
I think Glass, Gaspar or even Carroll are better young backman than Big Boy Browny.

Next time, tell me you're going to say something like this. Nearly made me choke to death on my breakfast! :eek: Carroll better than Brown! Give me Brown any day. Prefer Glass and Gaspar to him though. My thoughts on the four players:

Brown - good skills but lacks a bit of pace. Smart thinker.
Carroll - handy at best. Bit of a doofus and lacks skills.
Glass - very atheletic and wears opposition like a glove. Skills aren't so flash.
Gaspar - All you could want from a footballer. Skills, pace, brains and height. Now just needs to get rids of his injuries.

Anyone here seen Aidan Parker play? Would he be worth the risk to draft at #38? He wasn't drafted last year and hasn't been talked about much this year. Seems he is atheletic but either, lacks skills or isn't too smart?

:D Sorry about that.

Trent is a average player, but then so is Brown.
Brown's very slow, unfit and I can't agree with you about him being smart either (looks as thick as bricks if you ask me). Lacks respect when he mouths off to older players as well.

Originally posted by Visro
Next time, tell me you're going to say something like this. Nearly made me choke to death on my breakfast! :eek: Carroll better than Brown! Give me Brown any day.
Vis, this is why I respect your opinion so much - you aren't one eyed and dont make rash nor outlandsish statements about the quality (or lack there of) of our respective squads.

Seriously, Carrol is a hack - I said that when he played @ Freo, and I say it now.

Good to see someone has some perspecitive on him, that looks through yellow and blue glasses! ;)

Trent is a average player, but then so is Brown.
Well you are 1/2 right there buzz, thats an improvement on your usual form ;)

Brown's very slow, unfit and I can't agree with you about him being smart either (looks as thick as bricks if you ask me).
Unfit? damn you just make things up - becuase Robert Walls passes comment on talking footy, good old buxzz reusses his material and thimnks it makes it right? Please, come on - the guy is not unfitm, maybe on the slow-ish side, but I dont even think he is _that_ slow to be honest. When you get down to intelligence, don't tell me that players such as serial drunk driver(s) Mainwaring and Jakovich, and that football philospher McIntosh has a clue between them - what does smarts have to do with it anyway, prey tell?

Lacks respect when he mouths off to older players as well.
It's called being competitive Buzz - and while we are at it, he lacks respect by saying it to their face, whiklst you snipe on the Internet - what does that make you (and I for that matter before you ask) then? ;)

Disrespect???

Not everyone wants to spend their lives grovelling around the place like a lovemad puppydog, p*ssing themselves with joy because the great Jakovich is breathing the same air as them.

(Or Laughingboy Cummings or whoever else you currently worship, The Real Buzz, you freakyassed lickspittle).

Leigh Brown is the opponent of these "senior players" - what is he supposed to do, get their autograph?

There isn't a word for how cudchewingly stupid you seem some times. You mouthbreather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D :D :D

Thanks for that 'Bigger'.
Nothing pleases me more when a little Fremantle fishy takes a bite of the bait I throw in the water.
Kuepper only nibbles, and never loses his cool, so he no fun.

Oh and Kuepper, perhaps you should go through some of the older pages at the official WC forum. I was commenting on the body shape of Big Browny well before Walls opened his mouth.

P.S - Perhaps if Leigh Brown actually stopped trying to be the tough guy on the field, andshut his mouth, he wouldn't constantly be gasping for air. Or is that just because he so unfit.

Disrespect cont...

Then it seems, The Real Buzz, you are sad as well as stupid. Why don't you tell us a little bit more about your hobbies so we can see if you get the trifecta: sad, stupid and sick.

Stop hanging around Kitchener Park, perving on all the big Eagley Weagles, your drool will scare the children.

Kuepper only nibbles, and never loses his cool, so he no fun.
Sorry to spoil your debate with reasoned, factual based arguement Buzz - you reallty are a red-headed stepchild arent you?
Oh and Kuepper, perhaps you should go through some of the older pages at the official WC forum. I was commenting on the body shape of Big Browny well before Walls opened his mouth.
Ok, for one - I would prefer to stick bamboo shoots under my fingernails, whislt eating broken glass before wading therough the puerile dribble that would exist in the Wet toast forums *shudder* and for two - ok, then you are both ignorant f%4ks then - as bad as each other ;)
P.S - Perhaps if Leigh Brown actually stopped trying to be the tough guy on the field, andshut his mouth, he wouldn't constantly be gasping for air. Or is that just because he so unfit.
Is it just me, or do you have some precoccupation with the male shape buzz - it's always 'he's fat' or 'he's bulked up' or 'he has a nice ass' or 'damn id like some manlove from him' - dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that - but surely there are more appropriate forums than this for your homo-erotic fantasies? ;)

Originally posted by kuepper Is it just me, or do you have some precoccupation with the male shape buzz - it's always 'he's fat' or 'he's bulked up' or 'he has a nice ass' or 'damn id like some manlove from him' - dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that - but surely there are more appropriate forums than this for your homo-erotic fantasies? ;)

Are you trying to suggest that I have secret gay tendecies, and that I'm secretly in love with guys like Jako, Gardy, Cuzz and Cummo.

Why that's just ludicrous.

Although now that you mention it, that Gardiner does have himself a nice arse.
Whooo I'm starting to sweat. ;)

I was commenting on the body shape of Big Browny well before Walls opened his mouth.

ok not everyone is a skiny as a twig like you must be
we enter this discussion again if leigh brown is over weight then what the hell is troy wilson???
leigh brown is even under the average body fat for footy players
he may not be too fast but not everyone in the worl can run 100m in 12 seconds i'm an athlete myself and i can't even run that fast
he isnt trying to be the tough guy on the field he is playing the game he loves and doing a good job at it
and i'd probably be right in guessing that if you were in the ring with leigh brown you would be ****ting yourself because he is a big guy but he is not overweight or unfit unless someone has heard some news from the training and prove otherwise

Originally posted by jod23
i think ill stop talking in this thread now...

West Coast are better than Freo though :D

first i'd like to say good idea go and f*#k off back to your wet toast board
and now i would like to say none of us will ever agree on that 2nd thing you had to say so lets just wait and see who wins the first round clash which will hopefully not be a blood bath, so hopefully gardiner will be good, and then we will say who is better

Originally posted by eagleskickass
how has this thread gone from Seeya's in Rd1 to Michael Gardiner has a nice arse, i have no idea.

Maybe its the freo influence:D

nah its more of an eagles influence since gardiner is an eagles player as if a freo supporter, even a blind one, would say that gardiner has a nice arse

If leigh brown is over weight then what the hell is troy wilson???
Troy Wilson isn't fat.
He's big, but that's because he's well built.
Brown is soft and pudgy.

Stupid analogy.

I'd probably be right in guessing that if you were in the ring with leigh brown you would be ****ting yourself because he is a big guy but he is not overweight or unfit unless someone has heard some news from the training and prove otherwise
I'd just run around the ring a couple of times.
After chasing me for a couple of minutes, Brown would have a heart attack and collapse. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back