Roast See you later 2018 - All melts in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. We are still a really good side. WC are seriously good. We will be top 4 next year.

WC aren't a seriously good side. We made them look like world-beaters. How many of these players would you really want in your side?

WC aren't a seriously good side. We made them look like world-beaters. How many of these players would you really want in your side?
They are a seriously good side. Come on. If they get their act together next week they’ll destroy Collingwood. They’ve been around the mark for a while and have got match ups that will stretch Collingwood. How will they curtail JD and JK? Collingwood’s defence isn’t better than ours, in fact on par.

They’ll be all over the Cox effect from Friday night, Simpson will put a fair piece of work into stopping his direct run at the ball. Their midfield will harass and pressure, and they’ll tag Sidebottom.

Happy to be wrong, but the game will be a blowout and done by half time if the Eagles click.

Yes they are.

Kennedy
Darling
McGovern
Yeo
Hurn
Barass
Cripps
Le Cras
Shuey
Ryan

10 blokes I’d find a spot for in red and blue.

Kennedy, Darling and we have McDonald, Hogan and Weid.
McGovern I'll give you, although the way people talk about Lever and his ten games here, you might end up in an argument on that one.
Yes, Yeo is good.
Hurn, not so much. Hibberd is better.
Barrass, meh. Does a job.
Lol Cripps. He's trash. A seagull at best.
LeCras was good but is over the hill.
Shuey is good, but allegedly so is most of our midfield.
Ryan - you're really clutching at straws there. If he's a seriously good player, so are ANB, Hannan and Spargo.

By what measure are West Coast a seriously good side? They finished second? Someone has to. They smashed us? Not alone on that front this year. They've got a good forward line that can pile goals on when the midfield are on top, but their midfield is nothing spectacular. Shuey, Masten, Redden, Sheed, Duggan... Shuey is good, rest are B Grade or developing. We spent the game bombing the ball long into the forward line with our best forward in the back half, so naturally West Coast were going to look amazing in the defensive 50.

We started badly and then let the game fall apart. Maybe a steadying goal or two early might have galvanized the side like TMac's first quarter last week. Carlton and Gold Coast would have been a good shout to knock us over yesterday. All West Coast did was turn up ready to play, and that was enough for a ten goal half time lead.

I like the look of Venables too, plus Petrucelle & Allen weren't in their 22 - they will be stars.

This guy is an enormous twat. The look at me celebration when he only kicks goals that fall into his lap. I love their other three small forwards, this one can * off.

McGovern I'll give you, although the way people talk about Lever and his ten games here, you might end up in an argument on that one.
Yes, Yeo is good.
Ryan - you're really clutching at straws there. If he's a seriously good player, so are ANB, Hannan and Spargo.

By what measure are West Coast a seriously good side? They finished second? Someone has to. They smashed us? Not alone on that front this year. They've got a good forward line that can pile goals on when the midfield are on top, but their midfield is nothing spectacular. Shuey, Masten, Redden, Sheed, Duggan... Shuey is good, rest are B Grade or developing. We spent the game bombing the ball long into the forward line with our best forward in the back half, so naturally West Coast were going to look amazing in the defensive 50.

With all due respect this being your board and all, West Coast are in the Grand Final. We beat the other Grand Finalist twice this year (both times down a rotation), and then beat your much-touted pressure game in a do-or-die final after losing to you on our own dung heap earlier in the season.

If you dont consider us to be a "good side" then I have no idea what passes your bar.

With all due respect this being your board and all, West Coast are in the Grand Final. We beat the other Grand Finalist twice this year (both times down a rotation), and then beat your much-touted pressure game in a do-or-die final after losing to you on our own dung heap earlier in the season.

If you dont consider us to be a "good side" then I have no idea what passes your bar.

He did say 'seriously good side' was what he had an issue with, in fairness.

The competition is weak and very open over the last three years. I don't think Richmond count as a seriously good side, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Yeo is good.

We started badly and then let the game fall apart. Maybe a steadying goal or two early might have galvanized the side like TMac's first quarter last week. Carlton and Gold Coast would have been a good shout to knock us over yesterday. All West Coast did was turn up ready to play, and that was enough for a ten goal half time lead.
Oof this one has aged poorly.

Oof this one has aged poorly.

So has our side.

Don't have an issue with most of what I said. Hibberd and Hurn was a bit much, otherwise rest is fine. West Coast aren't anything spectacular.

So has our side.

Don't have an issue with most of what I said. Hibberd and Hurn was a bit much, otherwise rest is fine. West Coast aren't anything spectacular.
The Ryan/Spargo comparison has a bit about it

Are you this uptight in real life?

Gee, I don't know, no one follows me around in real life making inane comments. Perhaps you need to spend more time contemplating whether people want James Magner back in the side?

Gee, I don't know, no one follows me around in real life making inane comments. Perhaps you need to spend more time contemplating whether people want James Magner back in the side?
Very, very uptight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back