List Mgmt. Seedsman

Remove this Banner Ad

And out of those four, two have Premiership medals, and one will play in a grand final next week.
I love Howe, bug I loved seeds too, and I wish him well. Look at him! What a conditioning coach, what a change of attitude, someone is motivating him.
He's played about 2 above average games since moving. We all knew that his best was decent, the problem are 4 shits games he gives you for every decent performance. He's also diabolical 1v1, something that wasn't exposed last night.

If Smith didn't do his knee last week the the Seed would have been back in the SANFL where he's spent the whole season.

And out of those four, two have Premiership medals, and one will play in a grand final next week.
I love Howe, bug I loved seeds too, and I wish him well. Look at him! What a conditioning coach, what a change of attitude, someone is motivating him.
Some was probably on his last chance, so that in itself can be a good motivator.
But really we are going off half a game. In a team that is very good. Some one has to get off the chain, it was seedy late night. Then when the cats up the pressure in the second half where was he.
Good luck to the bloke, took his chances.

He's played about 2 above average games since moving. We all knew that his best was decent, the problem are 4 shits games he gives you for every decent performance. He's also diabolical 1v1, something that wasn't exposed last night.

If Smith didn't do his knee last week the the Seed would have been back in the SANFL where he's spent the whole season.
And where be belongs.

"5. Seedsman – from the fringe to the AFL Grand Final in six weeks.
There's always a good story or two in the finals, and Adelaide winger Paul Seedsman looks likely to go down as one this year. After a summer groin injury lingered into the season, the former Magpie spent much of the second half of the year in the SANFL before he was called up in round 19 to face his former team when Brad Crouch was sidelined with a fractured cheekbone. He went back to the SANFL the week after and played just another two AFL games – including the qualifying final – but now he's more than justified his position in the team. The pacy Seedsman had 19 possessions, kicked two goals and drove the ball inside 50 four times to almost certainly confirm his presence as potentially a premiership player in just over a week's time."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-09-22/five-things-we-learned-from-adelaide-v-geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players prove their worth by their performances in finals. Seedsman played well in the last final, but this week is his real test. A memorable grand final performance in a tight game will ensure he is highly regarded as a player, whereas a Leon Davis-like game will vindicate our willingness to let him go.

He's better than Josh Smith or Jackson Ramsay though.
An upgrade on both of theM.
Very different players. I am a big fan of The Seed and would have preferred to keep him. Just saying that his current form is mostly due to the team he has around him. He would not be as effective at a lesser club.

Good luck to him - been a good move for both Collingwood and Seedsman by the look of it - in that we are a better team without the old him and he has lifted and might just win a flag next week.

Always did like him and glad to see he has found a home and might even win a flag. Something that is not going to happen here for a long time

Good luck to him. Might be in the right place at the right time.

Yet to cement a spot in their best 22 as an automatic selection although on the right track.

He might also be the first player Buckley has lost to actually bite us on the arse. Nobody else has done much yet. Gotta be a first time for everything.
The only team it might bite on the arse is Richmond. Retaining Seedsman would not have made us a better side.

Ah Seedsman this years Picken.

Just enough of a player to give the miserables something else to think is miserable.

Seriously, he's just a player. Good luck to him.

(Ps our team in 2010 has Blair win a flag, Toovey win a flag, macaffer win a flag, Dawes win a flag. Every flag team have basic types win the glory. Right place, right time.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back