Seeking 2 Tickets for Round 5 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Neil

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2011
At a table with old friends
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm making a rare trip to Adelaide which coincides with our round five clash against Carlton on Thursday 13 April. Not sure what the rules are around transferability of member tickets but I'd love to get two tickets to that match if anyone happens to not be able to attend šŸ™. PMs open for any generous kindred Crows fans :)

[Mods - apologies if this isn't the time or place for such threads...did look for a thread dedicated to 2023 membership but couldn't find anything.]

Just got an email from the club (I'm a new interstate member) saying that a final allocation will go on sale tomorrow...will try my luck with that but if that strikes out I'll chase up the Carlton connection.

You know one thing I noticed throughout the finals we played in a while back (Geelong, GWS, North Melbourne and maybe another)

We'll sell out the original allocation. But the AFL keeps Bay 311 open for sponsors etc. They always get released late and you can always get finals tickets here a day or 2 before the game (as most have given up at it being sold out Monday/Tuesday and dont know about the late release)

You could probably get to any final that way in Adelaide. Well. Except in the covid years. I had a mate who wanted to go to 2020 prelim. Had to go the Richmond hospitality route. Got in. Had another friend who wanted to go to 2021 prelim. Couldn't find a way.

Now that all seats available. Could do it easily. But then. Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back