Society & Culture Seinfeld

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone mentioned it in the Simpsons thread, so why not get it going?

Along with Simpsons, the greatest TV show of our time - packed with quotable lines and memorable episodes.

So let's have the best of your memories.

These pretzels are making me thirsty...

Would probably be my favourite tv show of all time, just ahead of South Park and the Simpsons. One of those shows you can watch again and again because the writing and acting is so brilliant.

Too many great episodes and scenes to mention but these ones were pretty memorable.

[YOUTUBE]9weu3A3zYKk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sBG-JAe24KQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0KmTTy_MM5w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SqnTcQJn-is[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha sweet someone made it.

fantastic show, when i was really young i didn't really like it but i can't remember what episode i watched, but started to love it from then on (probably because i actually watched a whole ep and understood the humour).

"i've had a lot of paranormal things happen to me lately"
"you're a little paranormal"
"i knew i was going to be bald"
"you're fathers bald!"
"Baldness is inherited from your mothers side"
"you're mothers bald too!"

[YOUTUBE]ELRRQIVKHF8[/YOUTUBE]

that is one of my favourite scenes.

"Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?"

"a pizza place where you make your own pie!"

"Are we not human?! If we pick, do we not bleed?! I am not an animal!"

MOOPS!

bania2.jpg

That's gold Jerry! Gold!

"Where are you living? Are you here? Are you on this planet? It's impossible. It can't be done. Thousands of years people have been trying to have their cake and eat it too. So all of a sudden the two of you are going to come along and do it. Where do you get the ego? No one can do it. It can't be done."

This would have to be just about my favourite Seinfeld bit. George and Jerry discussing it in the coffee shop is priceless.

[youtube]p_vQNwIR0Pw[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back