SELECT; Your age...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just men, either. One of my sons asked why I spend so much time on here (and have done since before he was born), and I tried to explain that it's because no-one in my real life is that interested in talking about North Melbourne. My family least of all.

Now you've really got me interested in finding out more about the breakdown of characteristics of BF users. I know that there are a few women on here, but had no idea about you because I rarely click on user names. Great that bigfooty masks gender somewhat, because it really is irrelevant.

I remember on my 37th birthday I hit the 'A-B' repeat on the Holy Grail DVD on the bit where Dennis says "I'm 37, I'm not old!!" and let that play over and over for HOURS.

I'm sure that was only a couple of years ago......... :oops:

This thread is proudly brought to you by:

View attachment 386557
and
lawn.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

51 and lucky enough to have been at all the grand finals

Yes, one of the benefits of being around the half ton (not the mum Zondor, who comes with other "benefits" allegedly). Been to all finals we've played in since 1974, including GF's and premierships, bar the WC umpiregate final and the win we had in Sydney in the first semi (still too scarred from the previous two EF losses up there at the time).

Everything was going fine until I was yesterdat accused of being a Grumpy Old so they can gagf as well.
Now, who went and did that?

I too am 48, but feel like I'm about 15 years younger than that (except for when I'm hungover)

Not just men, either. One of my sons asked why I spend so much time on here (and have done since before he was born), and I tried to explain that it's because no-one in my real life is that interested in talking about North Melbourne. My family least of all.

I nodded and lold.

They wish me good luck and bad luck and thats where it ends.

This is also my ONLY social media.

being a poll, it can be anomynous, but please answer truthfully and lets get ALL North Mebourne posters pollings, it would be good to see where the mjority of these opinions come from. I have made it rather specific between 15 - 30 because thats where the majority seem to be from.
75. Followed North since 1952

being a poll, it can be anomynous, but please answer truthfully and lets get ALL North Mebourne posters pollings, it would be good to see where the mjority of these opinions come from. I have made it rather specific between 15 - 30 because thats where the majority seem to be from.

I cant see the Poll.

Was this back in 56kps Dial up days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back