Roast selection committee

Remove this Banner Ad

Well what can I say...some of ypu guys laughed at me but l bet youre not laughing now.

Cumbo shoulve played no excuses, no patterns, no prac match blues.
RFC should pay me a weekly fee for advice.
will be in the vfl next week to "learn the craft"

nothing surer

im calling up a couple mates to speak with dimma and match selection committee

a796b9e99c4bbbe88b071e2e7013875d

He has a lethal left foot, he has strength, he's hard to tackle, hard to match up against and a smart footballer. He's what dusty was 5 years ago.

Dimma really needs to eat his words and own up that he's made a mistake by not selecting cumdog.
will drop him for dusty next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has a lethal left foot, he has strength, he's hard to tackle, hard to match up against and a smart footballer. He's what dusty was 5 years ago.

Dimma really needs to eat his words and own up that he's made a mistake by not selecting cumdog.
He won't because he is stubborn

Great work match selection committee

Imagine playing three talls forward in the wet to start the game (not ryans fault in fact i would say nank should have been subbed instead)

Keeping cumberland out all year

Playing some absolute battlers cos they can tackle or pressure ahead of him? But not really

Also making nank captain is baffling. Hes battling it with soldo and ryan. Even should have been subbed instead and he def is not auto pick every week.

Desperately need to inject speed

I’d get in
Dow
Sonsie
Miller
Short
Biggie

Outs
Cotchin
Ross
Reiwoldt
Nank

I’m sick of Nanks stats misleading his effect on the game.. reckon he’s borderline liability currently.. 2 marks ffs, hit outs and advantage taken of an inferior ruck is pathetic.
Biggie and Samson to share the ruck and biggie rotates in defense leaving us back to the one forward plus 5 smalls (lynch, Cumbo, MRJ, Clarke, Mansell, Bolton) manic pressure counter attack style

Only we are a legit chance in finals
Oppos know we are slow and will go flat out against us every time

Great work match selection committee

Imagine playing three talls forward in the wet to start the game (not ryans fault in fact i would say nank should have been subbed instead)

Keeping cumberland out all year

Playing some absolute battlers cos they can tackle or pressure ahead of him? But not really

Also making nank captain is baffling. Hes battling it with soldo and ryan. Even should have been subbed instead and he def is not auto pick every week.
Unfortunately neither is grimes .

Desperately need to inject speed

I’d get in
Dow
Sonsie
Miller
Short
Biggie

Outs
Cotchin
Ross
Reiwoldt
Nank

I’m sick of Nanks stats misleading his effect on the game.. reckon he’s borderline liability currently.. 2 marks ffs, hit outs and advantage taken of an inferior ruck is pathetic.
Biggie and Samson to share the ruck and biggie rotates in defense leaving us back to the one forward plus 5 smalls (lynch, Cumbo, MRJ, Clarke, Mansell, Bolton) manic pressure counter attack style

Only we are a legit chance in finals
Oppos know we are slow and will go flat out against us every time
If you aren’t dropping MRJ you’re taking the piss .

Well what can I say...some of ypu guys laughed at me but l bet youre not laughing now.

Cumbo shoulve played no excuses, no patterns, no prac match blues.
RFC should pay me a weekly fee for advice.
they were laughing at us all week after the vfl game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back