Media SELECTION SHOCK: STAR WONDER DUMPED!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Club Captain and midfield general Elton Johns Wig is a shock omission from this weeks side to face the Swamprats.

Captain EJW said "Fair dinkum, he is horribly out of form. We were left with no choice. The side has gone from bad to worse this season, and we need to change it up. We have new blood, and they deserve their shot in trying to turn things around."

In response to the news, EJW mumbled to himself "Bloody hell, you try your best, but look at the thanks you get. Not even shuffled to a flank or a pocket. If this lot don't watch themselves, a quality player like me could just up and leave".

More to come.

EJW as good as gone?

Nah. Let’s be honest, he’s struggling to get a game in the 2s at the moment, let alone a game at another club...

Club Captain and midfield general Elton Johns Wig is a shock omission from this weeks side to face the Swamprats.

Captain EJW said "Fair dinkum, he is horribly out of form. We were left with no choice. The side has gone from bad to worse this season, and we need to change it up. We have new blood, and they deserve their shot in trying to turn things around."

In response to the news, EJW mumbled to himself "Bloody hell, you try your best, but look at the thanks you get. Not even shuffled to a flank or a pocket. If this lot don't watch themselves, a quality player like me could just up and leave".

More to come.
But lets be honest the LG looks at out put, and DT scores.

65: 359 59.8 (FUR) SHADOWTHOR
66: 356 59.3 (DRA) HATCHY1992
67: 356 59.3 (WON) ELTON JOHN
68: 354 59.0 (SCS) LUKEPARKER
69: 352 58.7 (HAW) BIGGIE
70: 350 58.3 (ROY) THOMMO333
71: 350 58.3 (DEM) YAKKER

You haven't even averaged 60 DT points from the midfield.

The LG had to act.

But lets be honest the LG looks at out put, and DT scores.

65: 359 59.8 (FUR) SHADOWTHOR
66: 356 59.3 (DRA) HATCHY1992
67: 356 59.3 (WON) ELTON JOHN
68: 354 59.0 (SCS) LUKEPARKER
69: 352 58.7 (HAW) BIGGIE
70: 350 58.3 (ROY) THOMMO333
71: 350 58.3 (DEM) YAKKER

You haven't even averaged 60 DT points from the midfield.

The LG had to act.
Still better than Yakker

More to come.

Worrying signs at the Wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for more to come.

It must be red hot competition for spots at the Wonders.

Hopefully this will spur U2tigers to display some sort of form this season or I fear he may have to step aside for some of the younger more talented recruits

It must be red hot competition for spots at the Wonders.

Hopefully this will spur U2tigers to display some sort of form this season or I fear he may have to step aside for some of the younger more talented recruits
Holding up a spot... Such a shame.

Potential = through the roof = Awesome.

Actual = Wonder = s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back