Selector's Table, Round 22 Vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say the cheer squad will be at the video board end. (That’s where they were sitting for the Prelim)

If there is anyone from the cheer squad on BF, maybe they can confirm?
Thanks mate, I asked on the plastics board as well with no response there ;)

I figured its the video board end, I found a stadium map showing premium seating (not hapening) which showed the plastics cheer squad at the other end. I should have remembered from the PF but thats just a happy blur of victory joy, not detail :)

Jumped onto get tickets when i saw the question about it being a sell out, nope, theyve only opened up about half the ground for ticket sales, none of the top tier, could be very quiet

Thanks mate, I asked on the plastics board as well with no response there ;)

I figured its the video board end, I found a stadium map showing premium seating (not hapening) which showed the plastics cheer squad at the other end. I should have remembered from the PF but thats just a happy blur of victory joy, not detail :)

Jumped onto get tickets when i saw the question about it being a sell out, nope, theyve only opened up about half the ground for ticket sales, none of the top tier, could be very quiet
You'll just have to make some noise. A lot of it. It worked a treat in 2016.

Ten Wins (The Hot Men)

Marcus Bontempelli: 10
Lachie Hunter: 10
Jackson Macrae: 10
Sam Lloyd: 10
Aaron Naughton: 10
Josh Dunkley: 10
Zaine Cordy: 10
Bailey Smith: 10
Easton Wood: 10
Hayden Crozier: 10

9 of the guys played 20, Crozier played 19.

All 34 players used played in a win, only West and Morris sit at 100% small sample size both 1 game.

Who sits above 50% ? Who sits well below 50% ?

Duryea 7 Wins from 11 Games is High, just as a little tease.

GWS with a closed training session today. I'm guessing that adds more fuel to the suggestion that Cameron is a likely out.
Latest is he will be named to play but it's becoming increasingly likely he won't play.

GWS with a closed training session today. I'm guessing that adds more fuel to the suggestion that Cameron is a likely out.

Round 1 last year was about the only time he’s turned up against us, so who cares lol

Kelly, Himmelberg and de Boer all named on the field. Only two confirmed out so far in Cameron and Deledio. Been a while since Kelly and de Boer played, might be a bit rusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol... so subtle it didn’t exist.

Like stating that your supporter base is growing and pretending to not really know what the name our your empty boondoggle of a stadium is this week...right?

Lol...Indeed.

Last edited:
We are a fit side and they are bringing players back in, have their two top goal-kickers out, and a bunch of no-names on the bench.

If we don't win this then we don't deserve to be there in September.

Simple as that.

Oh and by the way they only scored four points in a half last week...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back