Selector's Table Vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a feeling West is gonna get a crack this week, I suppose Roarke the likely omission if any, or maybe someone with a niggle.

Bailey Dale has been selected. Bailey Dale is back.

It makes so much sense. They dropped McLean to the VFL for one match, he was BOG and was therefore straight back into the seniors.

Same with Bailey Dale!!!:)

I'm not sure about bringing Morris back, after all he's only played one game in the VFL after a long injury layoff.

Out defense kept the top team to 55 points for the entire game last week.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried that Morris may be too slow.

hmmm think they might be bringing in that extra support for English and Morris may be an in...

Interesting I think its needed so that trengove can ruck too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure about bringing Morris back, after all he's only played one game in the VFL after a long injury layoff.

Out defense kept the top team to 55 points for the entire game last week.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried that Morris may be too slow.

Moz has now had two games back

Our defence was lucky the cats missed some easy shots and fumbled a few other chances. The scoreline overrates our defence IMO.

hmmm think they might be bringing in that extra support for English and Morris may be an in...

Interesting I think its needed so that trengove can ruck too

I don't agree. I don't think Morris is a good match up for Gawn and Preuss as those two will be the rotating key forwards. Trengove will have to man those two when they go forward. Moz isn't tall enough. Schache is the best candidate to relieve English when he needs a rest. I wouldn't mind seeing Morris play but I think Trengove has to play back all game.

Hey guys, hope youve had a great week, not related to team selection but it has happened again and seems best place to ask.
Got myself 2x tier 1 wing afl members tickets through work at Nab but friends actually got some tickets on tier 2 so wondering if anyone wants my nab tickets $25 each rrp $54. Got them ready to pass on, send me a message if interested or if you know anyone that may want them. Let me know if it breaks any forum rules and such but tis a good deal.

I don't think we need an extra tall in defence this week. I would literally just have Timmy follow Gawn around all day and Trengove follow Pruess into the ruck and when he plays forward. Big ask for Timmy but this way at least he isn't being double teamed by 2 players. Leave Naughton and Schache away from ruck duties this week.

West for Roarke Smith would be my change. As we haven't heard any debutant news, I'm guessing we go in unchanged and Bevo backs Roarke to get back to the Port game (which he won't).

C'mon, and Trenners gifted them one at the death.

It was the first game I've seen live this year - I thought it was an average game of football. At least half a dozen times Geelong should have goaled only to fumble at crucial times (much like we usually do) and several other times dropped easy marks, as well as missing several easy shots (much like we usually do). My eye test says the scoreboard flattered us.

just my opinion of course

It was the first game I've seen live this year - I thought it was an average game of football. At least half a dozen times Geelong should have goaled only to fumble at crucial times (much like we usually do) and several other times dropped easy marks, as well as missing several easy shots (much like we usually do). My eye test says the scoreboard flattered us.

just my opinion of course

Entirely agree. Very ordinary game for 3 quarters. Geelong could have been out of sight by the second. Caleb would have made the game easier on the eye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back