Selfless acts of others

Remove this Banner Ad

Was in the supermarket the other day and a block of cheese had fallen off the shelf onto the floor, I picked it up and put it back on the shelf, an elderly lady saw this and smiled. Same supermarket a different day, a different elderly lady dropped an item and it rolled under the display counter, upon seeing this I knelt down and retrieved the item and gave it to her.

Was in the supermarket the other day and a block of cheese had fallen off the shelf onto the floor, I picked it up and put it back on the shelf, an elderly lady saw this and smiled. Same supermarket a different day, a different elderly lady dropped an item and it rolled under the display counter, upon seeing this I knelt down and retrieved the item and gave it to her.
:hearts: My hero :hearts:

You disgust me.

Brilliant thread. Everything Duritz spoke about happened. This poor thread made it to page 50. No replies in over 2 years!!!!

A selfless act from myself, that should go rewarded.

Anyway another selfless act i have performed this week needs to be documented. OK, so i was at work in our second level office looking down at the punters walking past. The day was nice, so we expect to see plenty of hot bishes walking past. Me and the other bloke in my area always give a yell when some talent walks past. So this leads to my selfless act.

He goes crazy and tells me to see this "bird". Walking past is this very handsome white man with long brown hair. Can't believe he didn't notice...although as time lingered, i think he might have realised his error. Instead of ridiculing the poor campaigner, and by pure luck, there was a stunning azn bird walking behind him...so i said "yeah man she's hot. I love azn birds" I know he thanked me inside for my selfless act of not hanging s**t on him.

good guy greg i am

you disgust me

A guy with a trolly full of shopping let me in front of him in line at the supermarket today, even though I had quite a few items myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back