Sell St Kilda a key forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Why bother there are about 4 who will all go in the first 5 in the draft and lets be honest you won't be coming better than 3rd last, and that is even with GWS being GWS and Brisbane getting the spoon!

Why bother there are about 4 who will all go in the first 5 in the draft and lets be honest you won't be coming better than 3rd last, and that is even with GWS being GWS and Brisbane getting the spoon!
That's all well and good for when they can play consistently in 4 or 5 years, but between Riewoldt retiring/declining and then we'll have no one.

That's all well and good for when they can play consistently in 4 or 5 years, but between Riewoldt retiring/declining and then we'll have no one.

You are giving up that pick to get one that is the point! They don't come cheap!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are giving up that pick to get one that is the point! They don't come cheap!
I'm not asking for a world beater, just a reliable player that can hold down the position. We got Bruce and Delaney very cheaply last year and they're doing well in their key position roles.

So this is an admission that Tom Lee and Spencer White were dud picks?
Not yet, they're just very speculative at the moment.

Hawthorn have so many players that I don't see playing AFL any time soon. Mainly backmen but still, if you can turn forwards into defenders then why not the other way around. Kaiden Brand, Jordan Kelly, Luke Lowden (ruckman/forward). Would give any of those for a 3rd round or 4th round pick, seeing as we seem to always make the most of those sorts of picks :p

I dont want to trade Sam reid. But what about Sam Reid for stkilda's first pick (assuming it is top 3). To me, that is overs for Reid, but in the immortal words of Montgomery Burns

"Desperate, eh? AdvantageBurns!"

I dont want to trade Sam reid. But what about Sam Reid for stkilda's first pick (assuming it is top 3). To me, that is overs for Reid, but in the immortal words of Montgomery Burns

"Desperate, eh? AdvantageBurns!"

Nope.

You can have 24 or nothing, If our top pick is 2 we get McCartin and that's a better prospect than Pick 3 for someone like Reid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back