MRP / Trib. Selwood eye gouging Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see the original incident, but there is no doubt Knight was livid with what had just happened, I had no doubt that he either had something said to him or had something done to him that was pretty average at best. If it was an eye gouge, or an attempt, I hope that it is followed up on and Selwood is suitably punished. It is hard to think of a lower act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know the media wank fest over Dangerflog and Duckwood will try their hardest to cover up the "oh so brave" deep sea diving expidition and the "oh so courageous" eye gouging.

* the AFL media.

I didn't see the original incident, but there is no doubt Knight was livid with what had just happened, I had no doubt that he either had something said to him or had something done to him that was pretty average at best. If it was an eye gouge, or an attempt, I hope that it is followed up on and Selwood is suitably punished. It is hard to think of a lower act.
This was my thought, that Selwood said something. Having seen the gouge I hope it is looked at.

Taken from another thread

Feel free to send this to them....

394207_85c3618bbcf3b9759fa86ee196cee859.gif

Was there also a behind play elbow to the head to Douglas from selwood that Knight reacted heavily to and gave a free kick. What I saw if that looked worse given that footage above could easily be passed as "inconclusive"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back