MRP / Trib. Selwood eye gouging Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

It will more than likely be ignored because its Duckwood - who is probably now the most hated opposition player to grace AO. He should be afraid of his next AO visit - very afraid.

Why is this scumbag revered in this game. Eye gouging to prompt a reaction and get a free kick and a dives to get a free kick. If you wanted kids to look up to a player this guy should be the last guy you want them to play like.

With all the cameras and focus it's amazing how often his little incidents never get captured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is this scumbag revered in this game. Eye gouging to prompt a reaction and get a free kick and a dives to get a free kick. If you wanted kids to look up to a player this guy should be the last guy you want them to play like.

With all the cameras and focus it's amazing how often his little incidents never get captured.
How this bloke got AA captain ahead of Sloane last year is beyond me. And that's ignoring the fact he shouldn't have been AA in the first place.

Geelong are filth , eye gouging, Taylor with his deliberate head high tackle on sloane after a concussion. You can be hard without being dirty. Did you see us trying to stomp on Pat's foot ?

Best vision I could find of the incident

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I just remember Knight tackled Selwood, ball spilled out and Selwood throws his arm around Knight and pulls him in to lock him into a wrestle, despite the ball falling out already.

I just remember Knight tackled Selwood, ball spilled out and Selwood throws his arm around Knight and pulls him in to lock him into a wrestle, despite the ball falling out already.
That throwing the arm around was actually a punch to the head. Would like to see that footage.

But he's so courageous.
Don't know how anyone has time for him.
Dirty little s**t and a diving ducking one.
I rarely see him in a contest or get the ball where his first thought is what can I do with the ball, rather than where or how can I get a free kick out of this.

Loves to try the sneaky s**t behind play or off the ball and then play the innocent "who me?" part.
How he got away with that elbow to the back of Mitchell's head while falling onto him with force....

This one will just be a Steven Seagal pressure point incident no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back