MRP / Trib. Selwood eye gouging Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

So, in all of that, what did Selwood get a free kick for??
Because by the time the umpire turned around, Knight was on top of Selwood in a wrestle and Selwood probably acted like he was being pinned down when it was actually him that pulled Knight in.

Selwood has a fair bit of a history of eye gouging. Could be the one thing that influences the tribunal in judging this incident.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

I'm sure Knights pointed to his eyes when looking straight at the umpire.
He also told Tex who immediately said something to the umpire. If there was anything in it, and any clear vision, it will be looked at you would think.

Geelong are filth , eye gouging, Taylor with his deliberate head high tackle on sloane after a concussion. You can be hard without being dirty. Did you see us trying to stomp on Pat's foot ?
Selwood is s**t and gets away with murder but Taylor is a fair player and very rarely does much wrong. Funny thing is Sloane ducked to get under rhe tackle.
Selwood should get weeks for eye gouging

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the MRP's defense, the force of Selwood's fingernails would be equal and opposite to the force of Knight's eyes when they made impact against each other. The negating force would mean "play on". Thereafter Knight had no reason to remonstrate and his brutality of bearhugging Selwood whilst he lay innocently on the ground, meant that the freekick to Selwood was a correct call.

Or...

The above was just a nice piece of fantasy bs by me, and Selwood and/or Umpires should lift their game, and not make things so damn obvious that he's the Umpire's "chosen one". FFS. We want justice!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He may, he may not.. your mob hasn't for a long time though

MOD NOTE: if it's not constructive, it'll get another infraction - think carefully before you post anymore here

Still at least we backed up the next year.

Gino-Corica-6273760.jpg

Now that's getting ahead of yourself Kornesy

Although maybe he should just be happy he has both eyes in his head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back