Review Semi-Final #2 2021 - Geelong Cats v GWS Giants, 7.50 pm AEST Fri 3 September @ Optus Oval, WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Phil might play forward.

He has done it before.

Will enable the team structure to remain intact.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Feel like they would've just brought Riccardi in instead right if they were concerned about maintaining structure

Calf strain from last week, couldn’t get up. The team selections looked slightly odd but make sense now. Not sure if Finlayson wasavailable.
I suspected it was a tactical team make up for a late change.

Just look at the Cats starting line up to see what Leon may be trying to do.

Via BigFooty mobile app.

Feel like they would've just brought Riccardi in instead right if they were concerned about maintaining structure

But I was still worried that one of Cameron or Hawkins would get off the chain. Taylor would shut one down. But we don’t have another taylor. So at least we cover those 2 now

But I was still worried that one of Cameron or Hawkins would get off the chain. Taylor would shut one down. But we don’t have another taylor. So at least we cover those 2 now

I'd still pick Stein to play on Cameron over Phil, I really worry about Phil ability hang athletically with someone as agile as Cameron. Maybe Phil goes to Rohan? Free's up Idun to go to pretty much anyone else in the forwad line.

I think he’s about to be traded.

I think also that Phil may get a Bunts style brief to tie up the Cats KPD1 to create space and opportunities for the smalls.

I think he’s about to be traded.

I think also that Phil may get a Bunts style brief to tie up the Cats KPD1 to create space and opportunities for the smalls.

That's intresting I haven't thought about him being used as a defensive forward, not sure who he goes to without Stewart being the main interceptor. Maybe we see him go to Henderson?

Chris Scott saying Duncan into the forward line, that could be who Idun takes when plays as a forward

A once in a lifetime opportunity to blow the Cattery to smithereens.

If we win tonight we:

1. End the Scott era, and define it as one of Finals failure.
2. Instantly trigger a Cats list purge and rebuild.
3. Deny Dangerfield a flag.
4. Validate the Jezza trade for us.
5. Make Cogs a WA legend.
6. Complete Hogan’s rehab as a KPF on his 100th.

100 per cent of the pressure on the Cats.

Zero pressure on us.

Absolute, bona fide FREE HIT.

Giants by 1, just because that will maximise the melt at the Cattery

ps. Can’t believe they didn’t select Dog Dahlhaus tonight.

It may be Chris Scott’s final coaching error at the Cattery….

I wish your side the absolute best in achieving this. The AFL needs it.....and the ‘Geelong media clique‘ deserve it. 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no doubt we can match them in the middle, Bobby and the rest of the small forwards need to bring the forward pressure like never before

Come on boys !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back