Buddy must be gone for the year

Any chance of parker?

Jetta rohan and mcglynn were ratshit today

Henney hurt, reid hurt

If thats all mcglynn can give id almost go

In smith bird
Out reid mcglynn

We may need to play nankervis, naismith or drex you know

Wouldn't change anything to be honest except Reid obviously. If Smith is available bye bye McBabe, you have been great but it is what it is.

Probably have to bring in Nanny as Horse loves his talls. Rose would be the gutsy selection. No idea who else we could call on.

Buddy must be gone for the year

Any chance of parker?

Jetta rohan and mcglynn were ratshit today

Henney hurt, reid hurt

If thats all mcglynn can give id almost go

In smith bird
Out reid mcglynn

We may need to play nankervis, naismith or drex you know
giphy (2).gif

Wouldn't change anything to be honest except Reid obviously. If Smith is available bye bye McBabe, you have been great but it is what it is.

Probably have to bring in Nanny as Horse loves his talls. Rose would be the gutsy selection. No idea who else we could call on.

If smith is back, McGlynn gone for sure.

But I think there might a couple of other forced changes , Rohan & Heeney look very sore and would surely be in doubt for next week, can't take in injured players.

And if we didn't have so many injuries B.Jack would be an out also, but I just don't know who else to bring in, so most likely will keep his spot.

I'm very worried for Buddy. :(

We need a marking target. Bring in Rose. Towers can play some of the utility aspects of Reid's current role. Smith comes in.

I think Jones should probably start. The kid has fire. And we need to fire up.

I will be trying sooooo hard to keep positive this week. The boys earned snother week of tyre pumping today. 1-3 more weeks of cotton wool before the season review needs to start on earnest.

So worried for Buddy though. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol true though

Rohan looked unfit today so did heeney and mcglynn

They will play as will smith

Rohan is always like that tho struggles to run out a game hasnt been the same since he copped that heavy knock to the knee.

Heeney is a first year player no doubt he is getting cooked at this stage of the year but he was a warrior today.

McGlynn well he has barely played this year so understandable.

Rohan is always like that tho struggles to run out a game hasnt been the same since he copped that heavy knock to the knee.

Heeney is a first year player no doubt he is getting cooked at this stage of the year but he was a warrior today.

McGlynn well he has barely played this year so understandable.

Point is yeah hardly going to stop playing half fit guys now

Hell is parker gets a jog up he might play

Id keep bj

He was poor but its one bad week otherwise jetta deserves to go more really

Heeney was good late once he got going
No way man! BJ out, f***ing pathetic and no, not just one bad week...he's terrible! McGlynn was ordinary but he'll be better for the run. Smith for BJ and Rose for Reid would be the only changes I'd make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back