Game Day Semi Final, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big O going to snag 3 tonight and Clug will have the world asking how the Bombers picked McGrath in front of him. Will be nicked name the matrix come tomorrow morning.

If Toby Greene brings his kung fu s**t I hope one of our boys sucker punches him in the dick. Same goes for that campaigner Cameron. Harris this game is where you get your revenge......by WINNING! And then rubbing it into Cameron's weasel face.

Realistically I think we'll win by 27 points but in fantasy mode.....

.............we win by 500 smashing those prix into the ground and having c'wood players nervously hoping we go gentle on them and don't show them up in

front of the frothing, toothless brigade they call their fans.

On the Greene thing, I'm fuming that he is free to play, not that it will make much difference, since we'll win, but if that was a Lions player he'd be watching from the sidelines this week.
Don't worry about Kung Foo Toby .
He will have his match with our own Jackie Chann Rayner.
Hey Ya. Double kick to the balls. oohhh!
picture an old carry on film here with old mate holding his jewels and going cross eyed..
Go Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wishing dogs were playing tonight but it will be some consolation if the Lions absolutely wreck GWS. Extra sweet if Greene gets ko'd. Go Lions!

Lions by 10 goals and I'll be off to the G next week.

Will feel pretty hollow if our season is done in 24hrs time.
No matter what the result tonight, I will be grateful in witnessing this club & group of young men achieve what they have this season. How good does it look for 2020 and beyond??? GO LIONS. Proud of you all.

I'm just happy the day is finally here. Regardless of what happens, it has been such an enjoyable season of football.

A win and I'm off to the prelim next week though! Would be my first prelim since 2004.

Plenty still available.

Would be very surprised if the crowd exceeds the high 20s.

Honestly a bit sad that was can't sell out a home final without opposition fans.

Shame on Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been nervous all week but less nervous today. We have been a great team all year. Only danger is if we are tired which shouldn't be the case with the week off between the season and finals. We are good enough and tough enough.

Honestly a bit sad that was can't sell out a home final without opposition fans.

Shame on Brisbane

It is a bit disappointing but the prices of tickets is still very high. $80 to $90. Also, if you look at our attendance history, GWS games have always had the lowest crowds. Positive is that they will have next to no supporters here you'd think.

Last edited:

Shame on Brisbane
West Coast couldn't eiter last night. Nearly the whole top tier was empty it seemed like. Much more seats than ours but they have a bigger supporter base. GWS really don't seem to have many supporters that travel

No matter what the result tonight, I will be grateful in witnessing this club & group of young men achieve what they have this season. How good does it look for 2020 and beyond??? GO LIONS. Proud of you all.
I’ll be grateful for the season, but a loss and bowing out in straight sets with consecutive losses is not something I’ll be proud about. Expectations change as you go and in the end I think it would be a failure after finishing second if we just bow out and it’s to be viewed as a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back