Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kylegee28

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Aside from one decent mark in the last quarter, epitomised the definition of plodder.

Rayner did his usual one or two good things and then dropping simple marks and other basic fundamentals.

McCarthy non existent again, Bailey and Answerth barely sighted and let’s not pretend any of this is anything new, but yep, let’s not make any changes.
Delist all of them. They didn't play any part in us finishing second.

davemc_lions

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Mummy only reason to play is to smash people.
how many guys had their heads smashed into the ground and Razor just likes to chat away with look at me.

Shaq attack

All Australian
Oct 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
There are some serious problems we need to iron out for next season.

I can only recall a few occasions where we have kicked the ball inside 50 to a player on a hard lead. All bombs. Out inside 50 kicking is our single biggest let down and area we need to improve.

We need speed in the backline. Witherden is slow as treacle. Harris, Adams and Gardiner have had an awful finals campaign.

Throw absolutely everything at Rory Laird.

Portology

Cheap, fast, safe: pick two, or juggle three.
Sep 27, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Barcelona
Sorry you guys went out that way. Have enjoyed watching you play this year (with only a couple of exceptions that kinda go without saying).

As a Port fan your emergence as a force this year reminds me of ours way back in 2001, and we also had a last gasp less than a goal loss in a semi that year. The kind of learning experience that leads to the next level. You’ll be right up there next year, and I hope we can drag our dysfunctional selves up there with ya.

Greetings from Dubrovnik!!

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tate13

All Australian
Sep 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Really don’t care how they play. They do them, we do us.
As for us, fantastic season, but terrible, terrible end. Massive opportunity wasted. No guarantees next year and we dropped two home finals. Not good enough.

Checkered

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dockers & Eagles
Need a more dangerous forward line next year and we'll be sweet. Incredible effort from Haynes, Davis and Williams to hold it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom