Podcast Semi Final, 2019 - Start Your Lawnmowers

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35 and MrKK recap West Coast's elimination final victory over Essendon, talk WAFL and injuries, plus preview this Friday's semi-final between the Eagles and Geelong.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.

Good podcast fellas. Talking it through has made me feel a bit more confident. Honestly I think it's as simple as shutting down Dangerfield, maybe Kelly, Hawkins and Ratagolea. Myers is also one we have to watch out for, hopefully Nelson has the speed to go with him if he's on him. Restricting Stewart too. Selwood hasn't looked very threatening of late. Yes, of course the Rioli thing is a big loss in more ways than one, and in a way negates Rowan being out, but I think we'll respond strongly with a statement. Hopefully we will be previewing the PF next week!

Why can we never seem to back up a flag? In all of the years after, we've lost in the 2nd week of finals & never even made a prelim.
Coincidence, or more down to the fact that it's way more difficult to win a flag from outside Victoria?

Who replaces Masten in 2020? Easy answer is Tim Kelly, with shuffling the other mids' roles around.
Simmo pumped up Brander as a wing option, but I'd want him to be pushing for Kennedy's spot (unless they see Big Bad Bailey as FF/Ruck in 2020 & beyond?).

Besides Tim Kelly, do you see us targetting any other players this trade period? Fingers crossed for CEY.

WTF do I do on weekends now our season is done? I hate gardening & don't have kids. I'm completely lost.
Also fear I'll lose my ability to boo. Is it socially acceptable to boo random people wearing green or yellow in the street?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back