Review Semi Final, 2022 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched it again just now but this time watching the guys in the second row - I really enjoyed the evolution of the body language of Jones is it? ;)

Haha i did the same!

I could be wrong but at the ground on Friday night he did a half time address with someone else and basically they were talking about how far they would win by and taking on Geelong next week..... oh the karma of it all!

Haha i did the same!

I could be wrong but at the ground on Friday night he did a half time address with someone else and basically they were talking about how far they would win by and taking on Geelong next week..... oh the karma of it all!
My wife and I picked up on this too.

They said "Melbourne vs Geelong, back here on Friday night".

On the TV BT was also saying they needed to make sure Petracca was right for next week.

What made us so good in the 2nd half? How can we take it into next year? I think our attack on the footy was just relentless and we spread quickly and unpredictably. Our backline were desperate and didn't give an inch, repelled numerous entries. Fort kicked a crucial goal, his impact was underrated. Bailey's read on that last ball to kick the winning goal was amazing. There was definitely individual moments but it was overall the teams effort that did it.

Back