Prediction Semi Final: Changes Vs Collingwood (We survived to round 2!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrogant by the club to announce that before the game tbh

Either gonna look good or very very bad post game...

Kind of has shades of Langdon accidentally riling the pies up a few weeks ago...
Not arrogant at all. They just announced a contingency plan that is very sensible to have in the circumstances. They did not state that we will win on Saturday. Just the fact that if we do they have a plan in place to minimize the travel stuff and also to clear up some noise in the socials and from there the wider footy media that this is what was planned anyway..

Not arrogant at all. They just announced a contingency plan that is very sensible to have in the circumstances. They did not state that we will win on Saturday. Just the fact that if we do they have a plan in place to minimize the travel stuff and also to clear up some noise in the socials and from there the wider footy media that this is what was planned anyway..
literally the first comment from the CEO was "“In the event of a win over Collingwood on Saturday night.." lol. Hardly arrogant.

It's an awkward one for mine. Makes perfect sense to plan ahead, but then again the biggest cliche in footy is taking it "one game at a time".... I just hope the players and staff have been briefed/coached by the PR team on how to answer if/when it's raised in the media. Collingwood jumped all over Langdon's comments and this is something that could be leveraged for a psychological lift. You should give the opposition as little as possible.

It's an awkward one for mine. Makes perfect sense to plan ahead, but then again the biggest cliche in footy is taking it "one game at a time".... I just hope the players and staff have been briefed/coached by the PR team on how to answer if/when it's raised in the media. Collingwood jumped all over Langdon's comments and this is something that could be leveraged for a psychological lift. You should give the opposition as little as possible.

It’s a game at a time on the field but different in the office. You don’t start looking at prospective draftees in October for example. People need to chill TF out about this s**t.

Gang, one of my mates has 1x child & 1x adult tickets spare to go to the game on Saturday. PM me if keen. Only for Freo crew naturally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Farmer made it down for the captains run. So good

Arrogant by the club to announce that before the game tbh

Either gonna look good or very very bad post game...
Why?

It's not that they said: We stay in the East until after we win the GF and we already booked 10 bottles of champagne for each players room on GF eve.

A lot of arrangement will have to be done anyway. Accomodation, training facilities, recovery/medical facilities. Hard to hide anyway.

Colyer a named emergency yesterday. Did Colyer travel with the team or stay in Perth. The answer will tell us how worried they really are about Walters

Last two days have had similar forecast as Saturday and there's been virtually no rain. Pretty confident it should be fine tomorrow.
Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

Colyer a named emergency yesterday. Did Colyer travel with the team or stay in Perth. The answer will tell us how worried they really are about Walters

Don't think he travelled.

Pretty sure Banfield and Hughes were the onlys ones out of the 22 that made the flight.

Don't think he travelled.

Pretty sure Banfield and Hughes were the onlys ones out of the 22 that made the flight.
Well I take that as good news. After flying a massive entourage over, surely they would take 25 actual players if a player was doubtful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back