Preview Semi Final - Preview and Changes v Hawthorn - NO CHANGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your boys haven't drunk their own bathwater this week. Apart from the first qtr you guys were fairly ordinary thereafter.
Hope you guys can beat the hawks.
I would say, with the exception of our kicking for goal, it was a fairly even, comprehensive belting actually ... but thanks for your advice, we'll pass it on.

Hope your boys haven't drunk their own bathwater this week. Apart from the first qtr you guys were fairly ordinary thereafter.
Hope you guys can beat the hawks.

The only ordinary thing was our goal kicking...

Had 5 goals 12 behinds after quarter time.

Turn half of those into goals and its a 60 point win.

Yeah but they missed 3 goals from the goal square and had the hawkins goal taken off them to even the game. I think you will win easy if you focus but cats put no pressure on you whatsoever.

Yeah but they missed 3 goals from the goal square and had the hawkins goal taken off them to even the game. I think you will win easy if you focus but cats put no pressure on you whatsoever.
scoreboard flattered us, it felt like a 10 goal loss. Dees will win in a tight one.

He made some good points though
Eh, too hard to say what would have happened if whoever kicked which ever game.

I was thinking about the apparent "lack of pressure" from Geelong, and from GWS in Round 23. A bigger sample size is required, and if its true, we'll get it, but was it their lack of pressure, or our absolutely brutal pressure preventing them from putting much on?

While I think Richmond's pressure is still a bit better than ours, they don't beat up on their opposition as much as we've done of late.

I am amazed at how many/ some of the Demons fans, not specifying who, either here or elsewhere are straight-up saying that they are preparing to go the Perth. They do realise that there is a team called the Hawks. OWAAT guys. First if we are to play the Eagles we have to win against the Hawks. Hawthorn don't play 2 bad games in succession. They'll come out hungry, full of determination tomorrow night and if we get ahead of ourselves then its curtains for us tomorrow night.

Oh and as far as who is umpiring; great teams find a way to win regardless of who is officiating. It just means that we have to get better and play better than we did last Friday.

I am amazed at how many/ some of the Demons fans, not specifying who, either here or elsewhere are straight-up saying that they are preparing to go the Perth. They do realise that there is a team called the Hawks. OWAAT guys. First if we are to play the Eagles we have to win against the Hawks. Hawthorn don't play 2 bad games in succession. They'll come out hungry, full of determination tomorrow night and if we get ahead of ourselves then its curtains for us tomorrow night.

Oh and as far as who is umpiring; great teams find a way to win regardless of who is officiating. It just means that we have to get better and play better than we did last Friday.
All a bit of fun IMO. What's the point of turning up tomorrow if you don't believe we can win. Dreaming never cost anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, too hard to say what would have happened if whoever kicked which ever game.

I was thinking about the apparent "lack of pressure" from Geelong, and from GWS in Round 23. A bigger sample size is required, and if its true, we'll get it, but was it their lack of pressure, or our absolutely brutal pressure preventing them from putting much on?

While I think Richmond's pressure is still a bit better than ours, they don't beat up on their opposition as much as we've done of late.

Yeah that's what I sorta read between his lines. But as someone said we never knew him. He came into our lives and was gone just like that. Angry, Angry
young man.

I worry that the cats weren't a test at all, as they have never been able to tackle in their forward 50 all year, and have a coach as stubborn as ours. I don't think its the same for GwS, we just straight up beat em.

Ya dig

Probably talking about booking flights because they go up in price by the day and people like to be organised. Try booking a flight to Perth this time next week if we win on Friday and let me know how you go.

I've been fluctuating wildly every few hours between thinking "we've got this" and "it's all gonna come crashing down".

It feels like every one of our players has had a feature in the Age since last week and we are getting pumped up incredibly. This triggers my MFCSS. But i think our players are genuinely riding a wave of momentum and have been moving the ball with complete confidence in the last few weeks so I think we will be able to keep it going.

* it has been hard trying to get work done this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back