2 - Ash
2 - DeBoer
1 - Ward
1 - Whitfield
1 - Idun
1 - Hill
1 - Mumford
1 - Kelly

Thought there were few standouts tonight.

Gave him a vote but something about Whitfield's game these days that is unsatisfying. Decent numbers but minimal hurt factor.
Perhaps he can go to a half forward flank, he played well there before.

As an outsider i was barracking for you guys last night as ANY SIDE that plays the handbags KNOWS they are a protected species and you basically have no chance, and last night was proof of that. I would not be surprised if the Dees found themselves in the same situation next week as you guys found yourselves in last night. It was an absolute disgrace. You guys are way better than what transpired last night when the umpires got involved when they saw a hair out of place on Hawkins’ head or whenever you stand near Dangerfield or Selwood.

As an outsider i was barracking for you guys last night as ANY SIDE that plays the handbags KNOWS they are a protected species and you basically have no chance, and last night was proof of that. I would not be surprised if the Dees found themselves in the same situation next week as you guys found yourselves in last night. It was an absolute disgrace. You guys are way better than what transpired last night when the umpires got involved when they saw a hair out of place on Hawkins’ head or whenever you stand near Dangerfield or Selwood.

Thank you BNB.

We look forward to Blues vs Giants in the 2022 Qualifying Final!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

4 - Shane Mumford: brilliant sign off from the big man
3 - Lachie Whitfield: got plenty, gave plenty, but not enough
3 - Lachie Ash: a good game in a big game
2 - Josh Kelly: solid but not enough
2 - Nick Haynes: good at times, but too much ball came in
1 - Callan Ward: used the ball he got better than most of the other inside mids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back