Unofficial Preview Semi Final vs Dogs/Dona

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams is our most solid in defence. We can't afford to move him at all.

Starc on Weightman, and wear him hard.

Big O has to lift himself up from a tiring two matches of trying to carry us and dominate their rucks.

Linc will also need to go well, and I reckon a bit of defensive pressure on the short one with the head gear.. forgot his name.

Adams is our most solid in defence. We can't afford to move him at all.

Starc on Weightman, and wear him hard.

Big O has to lift himself up from a tiring two matches of trying to carry us and dominate their rucks.

Linc will also need to go well, and I reckon a bit of defensive pressure on the short one with the head gear.. forgot his name.
We definitely can when we have Andrews, Gardiner and Lester. If those 3 aren't enough against the Dogs who don't have a really tall forward line a superstar tall then we don't deserve to win full stop regardless of where Adams is. Adams has played the most forward out of the options left.

I'd put Berry with a role on Liberatore. Teams putting a man on him have shown how much it can help. I'd also put someone in a negating role on Caleb Daniel. He sets up so much of their play.

$1.75 (365) at home against an out of form Dogs team who beat up a team making up the numbers today is a very good price.

$1.75 (365) at home against an out of form Dogs team who beat up a team making up the numbers today is a very good price.
I think it's a fair price. Bulldogs aren't a laughing stock. Essendon were in good form coming into the finals. Dunkleys back. Their competition best midfield is all back fit and available. Won't be a walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back