Game Day SEMI-FINAL: West Coast Eagles vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

6438fad108f530eb24000f15eb68db0a.jpg

Petrecelle's 1st final. What a time to come in, so lets see how he copes with the pressure,.

Cometh the hour , cometh the man .

I'm not upset anymore, lets try our best and hopefully we can go bumping some s**tty cats main board posts post game.

Im still upset. I think the timing was done deliberately both for maximum disruption to the team and maximum exposure in the media, and will affect the outcome of the game.

If the AFL wanted to they could have had a chat with Simmo and said "look, Willie's done. Pull him from tomorrow's game, get him to his family, get counselling lined up, and then we'll announce it on the weekend/ Monday". Instead they got up on their soapbox and made it the biggest story of the year 24 hours before the final was due to be played. What purpose does that serve other than to f*ck our preparation and throw Willie in front of the media bus for clickbait?

Its suss as f*ck. Willie is a massive knobhead for what he did, but I don't believe for a hot second that this news didn't drop when it did by coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I on my lonesome here ?

I think the almighty s**t storm that has descended upon the Club, since the Willie debacle surfaced, will in fact unite and galvanise our mature squad .

Come on boys fly the flag and take an

“ us against them mentality”

into the game and flog these whinge winey feline flogs.

After we beat them and they moan and bitch about the WC drug culture we just politely tell them DANK YOU very much.

And remind them that they have a few * against their previous few Premierships due to the following staff on there payroll :

Dank , Robinson and Thompson.

Shame we can’t play these dick eaters in the Grand Final ........ because I do like our previous record against the pussies in the big dance .

Last edited:
I have a feeling we'll be off tonight. It's too big a shock and too many questions to not weigh on a player's mind a day before a big game.

I'm actually more confident of us breathing fire next week, should we scrape through tonight. That's the conundrum. :/
We are honestly due a breathing fire game instead of a meek performance game. I hope we get it tonight.

We are a mature squad mentally compared to previous years and i think they will know how to park this away for game day and go out there and give there all.

- Schofield & Masten are playing for their careers so i can see them wanting one last flag before they retire/leave. Both are great role players will give a 110% to get the job done.

- Waterman, Gaff, Shep, Nelson & Nic Nat played a large amount of games last year but did not taste glory so they will be wanting to make sure we get there.

- Pet played almost every game for the year and was dropped , he now has a reprieve and a point to prove.

- Hickey spent 90% of career in teams that never play finals. Gets his first win in one and will want to keep winning.

- Ryan will be flat as all hell of all the players , but enter Jetta: He will know how to get Ryan to focus.

- Simpson is one of the best at man management and knowing him he will wrap his arm around the squad and get there minds on the job.

- Shuey, Yeo and Hurn are competitive beasts who will a 100% be getting this team up and about.

We are one of the best teams in the league and i am confident we can get a solid win tonight.

Steely resolve time.

The players will be throwing everything at it now.
Question is will they be able to do it again next week.

I only ask for a contest myself. If they play their guts out and lose honourably in a competitive prelim will be very proud of the boys. But really do believe we can win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back