Game Day SEMI-FINAL: West Coast Eagles vs Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
Gaffy's Dojo
AFL Club
West Coast
Reckon we're in free fall next year. Teams around have gotten better, where is our improvement?
I’m shocked to be sitting here.

Very different season when you’re the hunted. We’ll be fine mate. Very disappointing season and we missed the top four by a bees dick.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
2019 - a wasted year. A terrible performance in the last Q. The Rioli problem, it all makes it a year to forget. And on top of that, I just can't stand that flog of a Geelong coach. I hope the tigers bury these bloody cats.

ChampRevesby

Brownlow Medallist
May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals, Wildcats, Warriors
It'll be Collingwood v Richmond, hopefully a cracker. Wouldn't mind a Pies win but would see the funny side if they didn't.
I so badly want Flogmond to lose, they got kissed on the dick by the AFL with their run at home, its basically cheating. Plus Jack is a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LawrenceJameson

Debutant
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Simpson’s a great coach but they may need a ruthless nasty assistant coach. Have looked soft most year, talent has got them across the line, not many injuries. Big names like Gov Barrass Sheed have been disappointing compared last year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

MrKK

Club Legend
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
OK, back to praying for a meteor strike on the MCG next Friday. At least it can't be a Geelong-Richmond GF, I'd have had to drive out to a no-signal zone that weekend.

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Im proud of the boys for fighting back into the game, but it was always gonna be a bridge too far. Had to work too hard to overcome the deficit, and had nothing left to give in the end. We finish the season as also-rans and under a drug cloud.

Thanks Willie.
Many very flay boys out there, e a few great efforts though but not a great game at all. It was geelongs GF they will get killed next week being down to that performance at the final change.

Top Bottom