Game Day SEMI-FINAL: West Coast Eagles vs Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane4brownlow

Club Legend
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
JK can still kick a bag and deserves another year. Everyone is judging way too harshly on the last game of our season.

Should come back fresh and firing again neXt year for round 1.

But absolutely needs to be managed with a few extra weeks off thrown in for him to stay 100%

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Would seriously love it if NicNat just literally belted the ball inside 50 every now and then. He actually could do it but tries to be all fancy and tap it perfectly.

You need a Clark Keating type. Just get the thing moving forward

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shuestar13

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
5 small fwds down to 3???? Even thou we lost Rioli..bring in both Cameron and Petch for Rioli n Waterman. What did Cripps do? Nothing Why? Cos he was let off the chain with 4 or 5 smalls not allowed with 3.

Watermelon is not needed. Never gonna be.
Masten the softest fag to ever don a WCE jersey.

Home & Away is for pretenders..
Disgusting, but not at all surprising from you. He (Masten) is a more than a class above you mate. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen2310

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Sorry guys. :(

I was at the game tonight, it was tough from the very first quarter. Geelong were on and clearly wanted to start well; the 2nd quarter was a lot better and the Eagles got back into the game. By half time, I thought: Game On. I really thought they had the momentum to come from behind and win it.
But there was just something not quite right. It didn't feel like the usual Eagles. They were definitely distracted, not surprisingly though.

Wishing you luck in 2020.

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry guys. :(

I was at the game tonight, it was tough from the very first quarter. Geelong were on and clearly wanted to start well; the 2nd quarter was a lot better and the Eagles got back into the game. By half time, I thought: Game On. I really thought they had the momentum to come from behind and win it.
But there was just something not quite right. It didn't feel like the usual Eagles. They were definitely distracted, not surprisingly though.

Wishing you luck in 2020.
Good luck in the grand final. I expect you'll beat Brisbane/GWS and play Richmond.

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
If we can fix up why we go to sleep and get smashed in the contest when we do then we will be a bloody dominant force in 2020.
Hopefully we get NN for a whole year this time. I wasnt expecting much from his second game back from foot injury and it showed tonight.

Astro7

Official Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
South Of Dreamsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Oh Well...sigh...that's footy.
We got beaten up, mauled by a very tough physical Cats side.
We need to address or balance the champagne footy side of our game.
Many questions over Simmo>coaches, players, toughness, tactics and selections.
We move on and need to change, hopefully?

Top Bottom