SEN is unlistenable due to saturation advertising.

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise hed been fired. I'm going to miss his reactions to the abusive texts his listeners would send him.

Was always a great listen on those long drives home after a game.
He's been gone since Feb.

Putting in more ads is always very risky as there is always the chance people will just stop listening and switch to another station.
I don't listen to the morning show. Tune in sometimes around 10am to SEN. Whateley is a very good show - but I find the number of ads disconcerting - I'm usually switching over to 3AW / 3LO after a while but especially if the first ad in the bracket is one of those annoying ones. At midday, I will tend to get back to SEN as I find Andy Maher pretty easy to listen to, and the same ads probably don't seem to bother me. But I also wouldn't switch to Dennis Walter or 3LO during the early afternoon as I haven't any interest. In the past, if I wanted a change from Andy Maher I would change to the Classic Rock station but this is very disappointing, that this has gone. I don't bother with Turfy and Bartlett, 6pm I'm with 3AW. Listen to a bit of the evening show once things have slowed down here - but Trufy and Bartlett seem to be gettting rehashed here so I'm not bothering any more.

KB and the doc are unbearable to listen to! luckily I found ox and Marko again on 1278
Yep thank god they are back. Even if they have to feign interest and knowledge in the NRL, now they are national. Although it is hilarious listening to them being the cool kids with the NRL.

I don't mind them having ads, but the ones advertising radio ads, with the constant stupid noises and repetitive comments make me ready to kill.
" dinner!, dinner! "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back