Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure where to put this apologies if it’s wrong place

Gerard Whateley on Sen is calling on all Melbourne fans to tune in in the next half hour after 10:30am

Hutchy nay be about to send a small plane load of Melbourne fans over to the Prelim in Perth the same as he did when the Westen Bulldogs made the Prelim against the GWS in 2016

Not sure where to put this apologies if it’s wrong place

Gerard Whateley on Sen is calling on all Melbourne fans to tune in in the next half hour after 10:30am

Hutchy nay be about to send a small plane load of Melbourne fans over to the Prelim in Perth the same as he did when the Westen Bulldogs made the Prelim against the GWS in 2016

Just posted this in our finals tickets thread. Sounds like its certainly some kind of flights/tickets giveaway.

I have a wedding on Saturday so doesn't help me if that's what it is. Maybe I can sign my parents up..

Hutchy in conduction with McDonalds hired a plane and flew up 20 Doggies fans on the Saturday afternoon of the GWS Prelim in 2016..

The had an Outside Broadcast at the Maccas in sunshine and told all doggie fans to turn up in their gear

20 fans were selected through random question comps and the winners were taken straight to Essendon airport to board the flight up to the game.

Hutchy in conduction with McDonalds hired a plane and flew up 20 Doggies fans on the Saturday afternoon of the GWS Prelim in 2016..

The had an Outside Broadcast at the Maccas in sunshine and told all doggie fans to turn up in their gear

20 fans were selected through random question comps and the winners were taken straight to Essendon airport to board the flight up to the game.
Nah it was the Maccas in Footscray not Sunshine bue they are on the same road

I also entered! When do they announce the winner?
Think they are announcing winners each day at the end of Gerard Whateley's show.

I saw they replied to someone on twitter asking for details so today is done and dusted. Two more chances for everyone I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back