Rumour SEN - "Michael Hurley offered 5 year contract to join Tigers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One last reminder to everyone in this thread:

Keep the discussion on topic. Any more personal attacks on posters or derailing of the thread will mean the thread will be locked.

Given the club has said it isn't interested, lock it already

With nothing else Hurley related to be said, keeping it open is just asking for trouble

Given the club has said it isn't interested, lock it already

With nothing else Hurley related to be said, keeping it open is just asking for trouble
Don't think the club said it. Apparently Jon Ralph said RFC had said it and then when pushed further on it, it came out it was just Jonny Boys opinion.

Don't think the club said it. Apparently Jon Ralph said RFC had said it and then when pushed further on it, it came out it was just Jonny Boys opinion.

Jeez the AFL media is garbage. I mean most of the media is garbage everywhere about everything, but Australian media as a subset of that is even worse and then AFL media as a subset of that is even worse again.

Jeez the AFL media is garbage. I mean most of the media is garbage everywhere about everything, but Australian media as a subset of that is even worse and then AFL media as a subset of that is even worse again.
Then there is the Herald Sun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ninth beer tipped me over the edge when I was 18 and I s**t myself in public. Ninth jokes make me very uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back